1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Do we have a RRE league going?

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Steve Bird, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Steve Bird

Steve Bird
    Racing Since 1978 Premium Member

I have been asked by friends to look into getting myself and a few friends into a RRE league but when I go to the 'Club and League' forum all I can see is club races.

Any info would be gratefully received.

2. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

At the moment there isn't. The limitations with MP in its current state could cause problems. Since you are the first person to ask about a league let's see how the thread develops.:)

3. Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan

Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan
    Mr. C Premium Member

I think would very much love a league, but others tried and exposed ton's of problems so in my honest opinion i don't think the game is ready, or we can try with max 15 grid people as that showed some kind of stability

• Like Like x 1
  4. Robin

Robin
    Premium Member

I think past endeavors have shown we need to be patient still.

• Like Like x 1
  5. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium Member

The idea of smaller grids of around 12 to 15 drivers sounds good! We can do something creative here. We can have separate divisions. Then round up the top drivers from each division to compete in the final race of the season. The last couple of races will be similar to a playoff atmosphere with everyone trying to make the final race. The pressure will be high!!!

Just my thoughts. I don't think I'll qualify to participate because my rotational schedule at work but I would really love to race in an official league without being excluded because of my work schedule.

• Like Like x 1
  6. SOLO59

SOLO59
    Premium Member

So while we are being patient, lets throw some ideas around!

• Beer Beer x 1
  7. Shawn Jacobs

Shawn Jacobs
    Premium Member

I haven't got any ideas but I'm 100% in for a league :)

8. Steve Bird

Steve Bird

So I guess it's RRE limitations that are the main problem?

9. Kenny Paton

Kenny Paton
    Embarrassingly, Backmarker Champion 2015 & 2016 Staff Premium Member

They are a part of it but also RD leagues need to be official with sponsors and a broadcast team.
    Could do a simple one on Backmarkers but don't want to ninja RD club. Will ask again and see what they say.

10. Steve Bird

Steve Bird

Thanks Kenny.