Do we have a RRE league going?

Steve Bird

Come On Williams!
I have been asked by friends to look into getting myself and a few friends into a RRE league but when I go to the 'Club and League' forum all I can see is club races.

Any info would be gratefully received.

I have been asked by friends to look into getting myself and a few friends into a RRE league but when I go to the 'Club and League' forum all I can see is club races.

Any info would be gratefully received.
At the moment there isn't. The limitations with MP in its current state could cause problems. Since you are the first person to ask about a league let's see how the thread develops.:)

The idea of smaller grids of around 12 to 15 drivers sounds good! We can do something creative here. We can have separate divisions. Then round up the top drivers from each division to compete in the final race of the season. The last couple of races will be similar to a playoff atmosphere with everyone trying to make the final race. The pressure will be high!!!

Just my thoughts. I don't think I'll qualify to participate because my rotational schedule at work but I would really love to race in an official league without being excluded because of my work schedule.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back