Do not buy GT Omega racing stand!!!

Just a warning to everyone please do not waste your money! It is 100 pounds and will last you two days! After two days of playing it the grips at the bottom have lost their glue and fallen off, now it slides about everywhere! Poor stand please do not make same mistake as I did.

P.S I treated it carefully and whenever I moved it around I picked it up I did not drag it or anything.

I don't know if there was a defective batch but i have had mine 1 year 2 months and there has been no problems.
Sorry to hear about that, I hope you better luck with future equipment. I consider myself lucky my Sim equipment has never been faulty through out the 6 years of owning a variety of peripherals.

Upvote 0
I've had my stand for about 1.5 years too now. It's excellent, sturdy, much better than the wheelstand pro. Recently added the seat and rear-frame as well.

Also nothing but pleasant experiences with their customer support. You'd might want to change your tone if your ONLY complaint about a metal stand is that the glue on the pads wasn't good. Easily fixed with some adhesive tape? Your title makes it sound like the entire thing collapsed into bits after 10min.

Upvote 0
My GT omega rig is or seems bullet proof,
But i did have a wheel stand pro, and pushing hard on the pedals pushed it away from me, so i went for a full rig.
But no excuse for bit falling off it. maybe you can glue them back on..:)

Upvote 0
The customer service was good I have to admit they asked me to pack it in the box and that they will come to take it away and give me a refund, but a second problem I noticed with the stand the grips at the bottom are stuck on with cheap glue and they started to peel off

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back