DK2 low persistence mode?

Dear all:

Once I played assetto corsa with DK2, I found the DK2 display is quite dark but with very smooth image. However, after that time, the image is quite bright and I found it is not as smooth as before with DK2. I thought the problem comes from some sort of setup with my DK2 where the low persistence function is not activated. Could you give me a help? I would prefer a darker but smoother image :)

Thank you!

Low-persistence requires 74-76fps while 60fps can provide medium-persistence and the darker visuals would suggest that is what you experienced earlier. Are you sure that you are maintaining 75fps? You might try using RTSS (Riva Tuner Stat Server) to cap and monitor the fps to try to understand what is actually happening but, generally - 74fps should provide a better experience with the DK2. Perhaps your AA is being reduced in-game as well, I've seen that happen before. I suspect it may be triggered by inconsistencies in monitor vs. Rift refresh rates.

Low-persistence requires 74-76fps while 60fps can provide medium-persistence and the darker visuals would suggest that is what you experienced earlier. Are you sure that you are maintaining 75fps? You might try using RTSS (Riva Tuner Stat Server) to cap and monitor the fps to try to understand what is actually happening but, generally - 74fps should provide a better experience with the DK2. Perhaps your AA is being reduced in-game as well, I've seen that happen before. I suspect it may be triggered by inconsistencies in monitor vs. Rift refresh rates.
Hi, thank you for your explanation. I think just as you said, it was caused by the inconsistencies in monitor vs. Rift refresh rates.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back