diy pedals q. Heusinkveld sw

Hello,

Im intending to make my own loadcell pedals. I want to use china xxx, OR Bodnar loadcell electronics.

Does anyone know if heusinkveld pedal software is compatible with these, or if not, heusinkveld electronics is separately purchasable in order to make it work with their software?

Anyone can chime in?

Thanks.

Last edited:
I built my own load cell pedals based on the zergut files on grabcad. Using the bodnar board (or any other) I suggest using DIview, which Niels used before writing his own software.

Upvote 0
DIview is ok, I use it on my Frankenstein TM T3PA pros with loadcell and "updated" potentiometers.

The heusinkveld software allows you to allocate "curves" to your input/output which is nice but not absolutely necessary.

I´m also using the Bodnar BU 0836a board for pedals and some buttons/ encoders in my cockpit.
For a "mechanically gifted" person like me it was quite easy to setup.

MFG Carsten

Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

If you have issues with DIView, I had some on my Win10 installation, try DXTweak2, it's the same just more current.

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
  • Deleted member 197115

That link failed; found DXTweak2 here
Despite popup, DXTweak2 downloaded without needing to register.
Weird, that was link from DSD page, guess RD has some row with this guy to filter his site url.
http://**********************/technical-guide.html

Just google for
"Technical Guide - Derek Speare Designs"

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
I am finishing this project, I do not know which version, certainly not the last one, maybe a bit modified, my colleague enlarged the holes by 0.3mm for easier assembly of elements.
I admit that it was great fun, I don't regret it and I'm very curious about the final edition. I would like to change Fanatec V3 to something better.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I finished assembling the kit and despite a few mishaps, everything worked out.
The progress over Fanatec V3 is most important.
Now all that's left is to do

E6fUlBr.jpg

hJOhx5x.jpg

owWGzRQ.jpg

EIRpjYq.jpg

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks