1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Displays on Screen

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by mkel1966, Jan 2, 2015.

1. Happy New Year everyone!!!
    I was just curious if there's a way to move a display tool anywhere on the screen like map,gear shift change circle, etc.

• Like Like x 1
  2. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Happy new year!

There isn't a way to customise the position of on-screen displays in R3E as can be done in Assetto Corsa. It's something that would be very useful. For instance, I use the virtual mirror in cockpit view and often find penalty warnings obscure it when they pop up. Also I don't like the position of the damage and tyre wear indicator. Would be nice to move those things.

• Like Like x 1
  3. They talked about something like this in the Devstream before the last one.
    I think they said it is in the plans.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks guys.

5. Brandon Wright

Brandon Wright
    I'm just here for the snacks Premium Member

Where do you find the damage and tire wear indicator? I don't believe I've ever seen those.

6. James Cook

James Cook
    Marcas fan

Check your key assignments. I think it falls under 'car status display'. Basically have a look at the section where all the various HUD displays can be toggled on and off and you'll find it there. It will appear on screen as a small group of red boxes on the right hand side.

• Like Like x 1