[DISCUSSION] How would you feel about a Fromula Race Room 67 module?

Isaac Chavira

Livery Designer
original.jpg

Hey guys I was thinking about this today, about the Formula modules in the game. We now have FRX17, FR2, FR3, FR4 and FRJR. I see RRE3 has classic cars in the game like the Group 5 monsters.

I'd like the RRE3 version to have a chassis similar to the Honda RA300 with a V-12. I know we can't have the real manufacturer cars but I know they can make a fantasy chassis like they did with FRX17. We can have similar paint schemes like the real cars though.

How would you all feel, or do you want, about having an FR67 pack? I think Formula cars of 1967 looks amazing. Cars like the Honda RA300, Ferrari 312 or the Eagle-Weslake T1G. Leave your thoughts below and vote if you wish.

Last edited:
In my opinion, there's no real point to a classic F1 FR car right now, since there aren't any appropriate tracks to go with it. Same would go for classic cars of other categories.
Throw in some historic layouts of Hockenheim, Spielberg, Zandvoort, Silverstone, Spa, Suzuka, Monza, Imola, Zolder as well, and I'm all in.

I'd welcome them with open arms. I know we don't have many classic tracks, but I fail to see that being a reason not to have classic cars. As long as they're pretty accurate with the physics, they should be fun wherever you drive them.

I believe a vintage formula car has been mentioned in the past
Well, maybe not vintage.
They're doing (AFAIK) what they call a 'retro' Formula car, so I think it would be more along the lines of a 70's version than one of these petrol-filled bathtubs from the early days of racing.
Then again, I haven't heard anything for a good while so maybe they're not doing it anyway.
It's Raceroom, priorities change more or less weekly. :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back