• "Auto racing began 5 minutes after the second car was built." - Henry Ford
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Disabling official content not to install

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Mitja Bonca, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,425
    I would like to know, if is it possible to disable somehow the official content of tracks and cars not to install?
    If I delete any, when I will verify integrity, all the missing content will be installed all over again. There are so many cars that I just don`t need and don`t use at all. thx in advance.

2. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +557
    I would be interested in this too .. no disrespect to creators and hours they spent on it ...

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  3. Leonardo Chaves

Leonardo Chaves

Ratings:
    +211
    If it's DLC you can uncheck them.

4. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,424
    In Content Manager you can disable cars, tracks, and skins; don't think it deletes them though if HDD space is what you are after.

5. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +557
    Yep I was more about unnecessary ssd space occupation ... Don't mind seeing them in menu ... Thanks anyway .. I should look at that manager ..it is mentioned quite a lot when it comes to improving AC experience

Leonardo: yes but there is at least one awesome car in every doc I can't go without :)

6. Michael Hornbuckle

Michael Hornbuckle

Ratings:
    +2,424
    There really isn't any reason to have AC on a SSD.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. ouvert

ouvert

Ratings:
    +557
    HDDs are either full or reserved for work .. already running 5 or 6 drives .. don`t wanna more :) .. +even if it is just little bit faster to load, I`m up for it .. no biggie, cars gonna stay

8. aphidgod

aphidgod
    Premium

Ratings:
    +1,241
    If you want faster load times, try CM. In addition to being superior to the official launcher in every conceivable way, it also starts instantly.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  9. bondyboy

bondyboy

Ratings:
    +5
    maybe create a batch file to delete everything you want deleted, then each time you verify you just run that batch file again