1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Disable damage

Discussion in 'netKar PRO' started by Roger Snead, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Hello to all. I heard that there is a way to disable damage. If anyone knows, could you please post some very simple step by step instructions, as I am PC challenged. This would be most useful as I am brand new to the game and need a lot of practice. Thank you very much. Thank you all who posted tracks to download. It took me two days to figure out zip and rar files, :tongue: but it was well worth it. :) Thanks again
  2. U can disable damage when u open a server through the nkServerTool program.(put 0% damage)

Dunno another way,maybe through the notepad files?..
  3. Yes, it's all in a text file, the server tool is just a much more practical way of doing it. Those files are located here: C:\nkpro13final\server\configs

Anyway, yeah, I don't know of another way of doing it except setting up your own server. Since you're 'PC challenged', I'm not sure you'd want to do that. If you do, I can do a short tutorial or something. Even though I'm no expert in it either, LOL.

Your other option is to find public servers with 0% damage.
    Also, you can get a licensed membership here and join us in racing on Wednesdays. Server is usually up during the week, and I can set it at 0% damage until race night :good:
  4. Thank you for the info and your genorous invite. I need a lot of practice first. :rolleyes:
  5. Thank you, I will be giving your instructions a go.
  6. Best way to learn is to jump on a server with some people. You can see their driving lines, ask for advice, and you can get experience in driving with other people around you.

For setting up your server, I strongly recommend using this tool: http://www.lastplace-racing.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=30&func=fileinfo&id=46

Good luck with setting it up, give us a shout if you run into any trouble :good: