DiRT Rally DiRT Rally Modding Request Thread

I have changed the helmet colours for my crew, the driver has an orange helmet and the co-driver has lime green
2015_11_17_00001.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone knows how to remove the dirt form the window? I mainly drive the Fulvia using the dash cam but it is situated right behind the half circle of dirt which sometimes (quite often) completely blocks the view! I sometimes can't see the road at all due to the light and the colors of the road. I tried solving this by changing the seat position of the head cam but it doesn't give me the view I want. I am used to the dash cam view, which is different, and I would like to keep up using it.

So maybe someone here knows which files to edit to get rid of that dirt? BTW It not only blocks the view but seeing the EXACT same shape of dirt sort of kills the immersion. ;)

I suppose another solution would be to move the dash cam view up a bit but right now this can't be done. Maybe someone has another solution?

Obviously a mod with windows without dirt would be best. ;) I do btw like how the window softens the view, making it a bit dirtier than for instance the bonnet view, so I wouldn't want to lose that feature, only that half circle of dirt! I don't want completely transparent Windows, as if they are knocked out! ;)

EDIT
That dirt isn't always visible, sometimes it is softer or not apparent at all. So apparently there is a setting somewhere that takes care of that. Maybe I could solve my problem by changing that setting in a xml file...?

Any way of modding a Larger Digital Gear indicator and shift light?

I think it would assist with mis-shifts and accidental neutrals?

Last edited:
Hi would any Modder be able to create a Skin of Mike Rimmer's BMW M3 E30 from the 1991 Manx International Rally
I will upload Pictures of the Car from that Year.
Also would it be possible for the Square Plaque Card which was on the Dashboard from that year to be included?
The plaque card had text on it which said TEAM LOCTITE RAMPAGE.
Many Thanks.
12219342_1683962755183956_3568580723615640330_n.jpg
12241402_1683894071857491_591256445816780944_n.jpg
12243284_10207035910990620_1495883941253589239_n.jpg
15757355931_63501eb3bb_o.jpg
hqdefault-1.jpg

I forgot to mention Mike Rimmer's Co-Driver for the 1991 Manx International Rally was Steve Turvey.
I hope the Images I uploaded of the Car are alright. Sorry if they are too big.

When any Modder completes this Skin does it get uploaded into the (Dirt Rally Nodding Request Thread)?

I really hope somebody can Re Create this Skin as it has been a Dream of mine to actually see this Skin in any Video Game as the Livery itself is quite Rare.

Last edited by a moderator:
(ahem, more rockstar skins, incoming)

I posted this on Codies DiRT forum as well, but I would really like to see a couple of skins done for us american players. There are some already done for the Subaru R4 and they are great! There are 2 others that would be great if done:

2 Subarus

web_LGA_1213.jpg

LEstage_OFR2013_Scott_Rains.jpg

The 2 EVOs

1-CRCDefi-AntoineLEstage.jpg

1.jpg

Yes 3 of them are of Antoine L'estage Rockstar Cars (did I say NORTH America?) :)

Thanks, I know its a lot to ask.

Ahead of the imminent release of 'Winter Wonderland' and the included cars, one is currently missing from the WRC 2015 roster...

With the ability to swap the Rallycross DS3 with the Mini in the 2010s class I was hoping for the correct livery also. I had a go myself but with little luck, is anyone able to do either, (or both!) of these liveries?
wrc-rally-sweden-2015-mads-ostberg-and-jonas-andersson-citroen-ds3-wrc-citroen-total-abu-d.jpg

5936_Portugal-Citroen-Meeke-2015_1_896x504.jpg

(ahem, more rockstar skins, incoming)

I posted this on Codies DiRT forum as well, but I would really like to see a couple of skins done for us american players. There are some already done for the Subaru R4 and they are great! There are 2 others that would be great if done:

Yes 3 of them are of Antoine L'estage Rockstar Cars (did I say NORTH America?) :)

Thanks, I know its a lot to ask.

I've made a 2013 David Higgins and Travis Pastrana skin, both Subaru Rally Team USA, and I've been looking into both the 2014 Higgins Subaru there and the L'estage Rockstar Energy Evolution X. I just need to get all the logos and references in order and create a good base.

I've made a 2013 David Higgins and Travis Pastrana skin, both Subaru Rally Team USA, and I've been looking into both the 2014 Higgins Subaru there and the L'estage Rockstar Energy Evolution X. I just need to get all the logos and references in order and create a good base.

If there is anything I can do to help, PM me. Maybe we can figure out something, I just don't have the time right now to learn how and create skins. Besides many (including you) are way beyond the learning curve :)

hey everyone! I love the work all the awesome modders do on here, used many, many of the liveries in my game and it's improved it a lot! unfortunately doesn't help with my driving, but that's just me hehe.

anyway I was wondering if it would be possible for someone to please do this Hyundai 2016 WRC livery on the Hyundai in the game? I know that technically these are 2 different cars but the new livery is really awesome. I think it would look great adapted for the 2015 version in the game.

pictures here: http://www.wrc.com/en/wrc/news/december-2015/hyundai-ambition/page/3045--12-12-.html

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back