• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Dirt Rally low grip tyres?

Discussion in 'DiRT Rally' started by Ze70R, Mar 17, 2017.

1. Ze70R

Ze70R

Ratings:
    +7
    Hello racers, can someone help me with the change of the tyre grip in Dirt rally.I would like to chage the tyre grip lvl.Where shoud I search the files?

2. RaptorInMotion

RaptorInMotion

Ratings:
    +41
    Well i dont know the actual files themselves but the RFPE Project mod changes all the grip levels and physics etc so i'd suggest downloading that and seeing what files are in it :)

3. Lexrax

Lexrax
    Premium

Ratings:
    +40
    Disclaimer: I DO NOT use or have ever used that RFPE Mod ever.

If you use that RFPE Project mod, BLOCK steam internet access in your firewall, to block it from going online, or Disable your Lan/Ethernet connection from within windows ;) Otherwise when you try and do any rallying that requires Racenet, Leagues , Dailys , Weekly`s , Monthly`s , etc, You will be BANNED or VAC BANNED by Steam or Codemasters for cheating !!

Use that Mod at your own risk.

4. Ze70R

Ze70R

Ratings:
    +7
    Thank you ! I`ll try it out.