DiRT DIRT 1 SIMUCUBE FFB CONFIG TWEAKS FOV MOD WORKING

FFB config tweaks for a better feel in Dirt 1. Fov mod thrown in.

Kudos to original developers.

Instructions are displayed as the names of the zip files /attachments below. Remove the .txt from the end of the files attached.

*Just a note Dirt1,2,3 have similar config files so these settings can be tweaked similarly. Make a backup of the original settings files first. Compare my settings to the original in Dirt 1 to get a feel for what each setting does. Codies do have some basic descriptions there but trial and error is the go. Setting the corner point to 0.01 and the exponent to 0.35 gets rid of the dead spot on the wheel.
:D

You can also add reshade for a better less blurry texture look. You can add my preset during the reshade install for a tryout. Make sure to chose dx9! Monitor colours, brightness etc will vary so tweak away.

The fov mod also moves the camera around in the cockpit. Try my settings displayed in the jpegs in the fov zip. Dirt 1, 2, 3 supported for it as well.

Would love some feedback for this if possible legends. No pun intended! :)

Attachments

• Dirt 1,2,3 fov mod .rar.txt
    72.7 KB · Views: 28
  • put in documents folder.zip.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 26
  • ReShadePreset.ini
    6 KB · Views: 18
  • Put in ffb folder in main game dir.rar.txt
    207.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Got rid of dead spot on wheel. Tuned down wheel scale for suspension on trucks etc. Adjust in game ffb settings to taste. You will need to adjust in game ffb parameters in game depending on what vehicle you are using. Good thing is you can do it on the fly during a stage.

Attachments

• Put in ffb folder in main game dir.rar.txt
    207.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering