• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Digital copy of f1 2011

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Atanas Penchev, Sep 23, 2011.

1. Atanas Penchev

Atanas Penchev

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey guys,
    I'm wondering , with the new version of the game.There's no way to emulate it.I went to SecureRom official site , downloaded the application but there was not an update.
    So now i need to pray my DVD drive to do not ****ed up or my kid gets the DVD by accident and scratch it.:damnit:
    That really annoying, seems like the digital and boxed buyers of the game are way too privileged.

P.S IF anyone succeeded.Please let me know.Thanks.

2. blanes

blanes

Ratings:
    +121
    What are you asking or trying to say ? because it makes no sense. What are you trying to emulate ?

I have the DVD version of the game and it works fine. I dont believe there is any SecureRom on it at all.

3. Atanas Penchev

Atanas Penchev

Ratings:
    +1
    Using Virtual drive buddy to emulate it.Not the original DVD.Making an image file of the DVD.That's what i meаnt compared if you have digital version downloaded straight to your hard drive.
    There's several games that SecureRom have a legal update so they can use a Virtual drive.
    Or you can check this as well:
    http://community.codemasters.com/fo...uirement-have-dvd-drive-whenever-playing.html

4. chris77

chris77

Ratings:
    +0
    @ atanas penchev there is a piece software called ultra iso. im trying at the mo to make a image file. this is the info on it. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UltraISO grrrr:mad: did not work.

5. Atanas Penchev

Atanas Penchev

Ratings:
    +1
    Actually it doesn't matter with which program you are making the image or mounting as Virtual drive.Not working.SecureRom says definitely not.Please Insert your original "F1 2011 CD/DVD".There's a post in codemasters forum about that.Hope they gonna release soon patch No CD or at least some solution.