1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Different rFactor questions regarding RealFeel and more

Discussion in 'rFactor' started by maxdamage, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Hi there. I have the next questions:

1) What are the best RealFeel 0.936 settings for the following mods?
    -F1 1991 LE 2.1
    -F1 1991 Historic Edition
    -Historic GT & Touring Cars 1.95
    -F1 Classic 1967 2.3
    -F1 2012 by F1RST
    -Shift Street
    (add any other mod you think it's really good and worth downloading, these are my favorites)

2) I have been tweaking with the settings and im unable to have a good feeling with the cars, specially when driving on a straight line. When im running at 300km/h with an F1 car and I have the wheel straight, there is just 0 vibration and it doesn't feel realistic. There should be a little rumble to simulate the fact you are running at 300km/h. The wheel feels dead and toy-ish on this situation.

3) What is the difference between 1991 LE and Historid Edition?

4) How do I create a game with unlimited practice laps? when im practicing after a while I get the "finish" flag and I have to restart it which is annoying

5) What are the best quality circuits and trackpacks you would recommend? So far I have the SRM 1990 trackpack and the one that came with the 1967 mod.

BTW, im using a G27 with 200º of rotation

Cheers

2. Bram

Bram
    Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

Welcome maxdamage.

Best is to make a separate thread for each question on a forum as it will be hard to answer them all at once

3. If I did 5 threads in a row probably someone would have complained about flooding.

• Like Like x 1
  4. For HistoricGT just read the manual, everything you need to know is there.

5. 1 and 2 - no idea to be honest, as I'm not a fan of Force Feedback.

3. League Edition: All cars and drivers equal.
    Historic Edition: Car and performance the same as it was in real life that year.

4. Select TEST DAY in the rFactor menu, instead of Single Race or Championship.

5. Cars:
    - F1 S-R 1991, 1992, 1993 and 1994
    - F1 WCP 1997. Not the best quality, especially the tires, but good for nostalgia.
    - GPTeam F1 1998
    - CTDP 2005
    - CTDP 2006 - The most complete mod you will ever find.
    - FSONE 09 F1 Mod. That Brawn is just beautiful :D
    - F1RFT 2011. Best F1 2011 mod around.
    - Enduracers, if you like tintops. Also:
    - WTCC Extreme

Tracks - too many to mention. Just check the top rated ones on rFactorCentral.

Nordschleife is a brilliant one though.

F1 Total Circuit is a must too, just for driving around mindlessly in an F1 car.

Hope this helps.

6. THanks man.

I forgot about RealFeel:

My keyboard doesn't have a NUMPAD because it's a small keyboard. So how do I tweak the Realfeel settings in-game? Is there a way to configure another keys and not the numbers in the numpad?

THanks