1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

DFGT wheel with H Shifter & clutch ??

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by LazyBug, Sep 27, 2013.

1. I wonder if i can add H shifter & clutch for my DFGT wheel (PC) and if that can be done i like to have as much suggestion as possible about which H shifter & clutch i could add & their price. Or is there any web site or forum specially apply information & selling all this stuffs ??
    Thanks for the concern.

2. You can if you buy a separate H shifter and pedals with clutch. The wheel itself cannot control them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. You mean its not possible to get single clutch pedal to my original gas & brake pedal ?? Also which web site is the best place for stuffs like this ??

4. No, I mean you can bye pedal set from Fanatec and use it as separate device. Something like CSR Elite pedals or CSP. I think there was a way to use G27 pedals too but I'm not sure.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Ic. I thought there are some single clutch pedal in the market so i just buy one clutch pedal and use it with my original DFGT gas & brake pedal so wont cost too much.
    Still i like to know where is the best place to go for buying stuffs like this. Amazon ??
    Thanks first.

6. I bought my pedals from fanatec site directly.

7. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Don't think you can add just a clutch, I use G25/27 shifter and pedal set with my DFGT wheel you will need Leo Bodnar cables to hook up.

http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks for that info. By the way how much it cost to get this G25/27 shifter and pedal set ?? Fanatec clutch & pedal set are much too expensive for me. Thanks first.

9. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium Member

Have a look around for used, e-bay or sim forums I got lucky found my set for UK-60 pounds :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Looks like DFGT + clubsport pedal actually much expensive than a G27 ... not quite sure which i should get :whistling: