• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

DFGT wheel with H Shifter & clutch ??

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by LazyBug, Sep 27, 2013.

1. LazyBug

LazyBug

Ratings:
    +163
    I wonder if i can add H shifter & clutch for my DFGT wheel (PC) and if that can be done i like to have as much suggestion as possible about which H shifter & clutch i could add & their price. Or is there any web site or forum specially apply information & selling all this stuffs ??
    Thanks for the concern.

2. Victor Ivanov

Victor Ivanov

Ratings:
    +1,518
    You can if you buy a separate H shifter and pedals with clutch. The wheel itself cannot control them.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LazyBug

LazyBug

Ratings:
    +163
    You mean its not possible to get single clutch pedal to my original gas & brake pedal ?? Also which web site is the best place for stuffs like this ??

4. Victor Ivanov

Victor Ivanov

Ratings:
    +1,518
    No, I mean you can bye pedal set from Fanatec and use it as separate device. Something like CSR Elite pedals or CSP. I think there was a way to use G27 pedals too but I'm not sure.

• Like Like x 1
  5. LazyBug

LazyBug

Ratings:
    +163
    Ic. I thought there are some single clutch pedal in the market so i just buy one clutch pedal and use it with my original DFGT gas & brake pedal so wont cost too much.
    Still i like to know where is the best place to go for buying stuffs like this. Amazon ??
    Thanks first.

6. Victor Ivanov

Victor Ivanov

Ratings:
    +1,518
    I bought my pedals from fanatec site directly.

7. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium

Ratings:
    +769
    Don't think you can add just a clutch, I use G25/27 shifter and pedal set with my DFGT wheel you will need Leo Bodnar cables to hook up.

http://www.leobodnar.com/shop/

• Like Like x 1
  8. LazyBug

LazyBug

Ratings:
    +163
    Thanks for that info. By the way how much it cost to get this G25/27 shifter and pedal set ?? Fanatec clutch & pedal set are much too expensive for me. Thanks first.

9. Paul Bennett

Paul Bennett
    Premium

Ratings:
    +769
    Have a look around for used, e-bay or sim forums I got lucky found my set for UK-60 pounds :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. LazyBug

LazyBug

Ratings:
    +163
    Looks like DFGT + clubsport pedal actually much expensive than a G27 ... not quite sure which i should get :whistling: