1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Development: True2Life-Racing Renault Sport Mégane Euro Cup Trophy 2008 (maybe 2009)

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Mods' started by Günthar Rowe, Jul 19, 2010.

1. 10 hours in and the car is in-game and on track for first testing and bug finding...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. ^Mod God, right here.^
  3. Gunthar didnt know you where making this.........awesome dude :good:
  4. Looking forward to this, the car looks mean.

If you need a dedicated server for testing this or any other mods we have plenty of server space at (100MBit) racing.
  5. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

I love that car, saw a fully kitted out one like that today actually, the sound out of it was unbeliavable, hope this mod can match that, which I'm sure it will with Mr. Rowe is charge :)
  6. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

The Dutch Supercar Challenge one that i saw this weekend at Zolder, sounded bad ass too. Awesome car.
  7. interestingly, the sound that are used in the rF original mod sound distorted in Race07 (like being recorded too close to the source) which now makes me think this car will need to be LOUD! I may try using one of the stock SimBin sound sets and increase the default engine volume, will play around... Question for those in the know, what SimBin car do you thing sounds the closest (barring the volume) to the RL Meganes?
  8. feel free to post youtube footage in this tread :)
  9. These cars were fantastic when I saw them at Silverstone last year:cool:. Gr8 stuff Gunthar, I'm off to try out your Clio's now:good:.
  10. There's some onboard footage of the last-gen cars here:
  11. And this video has some external sounds, though they are obscured a bit by the music:
  12. Great footage @ Zolder there :) lots of work on the wheel on these cars, and not the greatest grip by the looks :)
  13. This is absolutely beautiful, fantastic, magnificent, wonderful, outstanding, astonishing, unbelievable, incredible, breath-taking, brilliant, splendid, superb, marvelous, (lack of words in general) news! You just made my day Günthar! It's so good to see a Megane in GTR Evo and others. Can't wait to download it :) I wish you absolutely the best to keep the progress steady and to make it one of the best mods ever (at least for me). Great job and keep going!
  14. For the minute, I'll be working on the 2008 as there is a hold on the 2009 car... Still a Megan coming to Race 07 :)
  15. That impressive, with C6 i change gears exactly in same place at Zolder :eek: (in RTR)

What is her time by lap ?
  16. This is the one I predicted, right? The RWD car?
  17. Gunthar are there any roughly estimated premiere dates of 2008 or/and 2009 versions ? Not that I wish to seem impatient. I'm just highly curious what is the state of your work. Keep going! :)
  18. I have to finish off the Camaro Cup 2010, Patch the V8 Supercars, Finish the DTM 2008-2010's, finish the AE86 and then finish the Meganes and I have a few other projects on the go too...
  19. WoW! That is a LOT of work. Nevermind impatient users, just keep it going. Wish you the best in future work. As long as premiere of Megane is a sure thing it doesn't matter when it happens.
  20. The dude is a work-a-holic!!!

And we love him for it :wink: