Very well advanced in it's progress...

Attachments

• Race_Steam 2010-08-20 00-55-02-95.jpg
    Race_Steam 2010-08-20 00-55-02-95.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 478
  • Race_Steam 2010-08-20 00-53-52-91.jpg
    Race_Steam 2010-08-20 00-53-52-91.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 438
I had actually finished it 8 months ago but was waiting for their latest cockpit, but then things have gotten in the way. So, once a few more things are tidied up and finished and released (other mods), this get the new cockpit and latest skins versions and it'll be on the open market :)

not dead this mod!!!! I mistakenly copied the 2nd to latest backup build of the mod to a new folder and renamed it (as I do between each and every version) deleted out the GameData/Teams folder so I could drop in the newest one in. then in the game install I deleted the folder, emptied my rubbish bin as the working mod I have is ~1.3gb (x2). All sounds good right, except I forgot to copy the latest build over from the game install to my backup folder. AWESOME! So, I have to redo all the work since my last backup/beta build sweet I love that!!

Murphy is your friend? :D :rolleyes:
Don't worry, we wait patiently :bang:.
Our thoughts are with you...
always...
forever...

- so hurry up :bomb::knife::zip::thunder::pill: :thanks:

:)

Oh man. Sh*t happens. Try using some undeleting software. TuneUp Utilities or some for undeleting only. If you haven't downloaded and copied a lot of stuff, there is a great chance you can revive your data. There are a lot of freeware programs you could try. I hope that works. If not - well, we will apprieciate your hard work twice concerning this mod :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back