Development: NAGP 2007-2009 ALMS and GT series (possible 2010 GT1)

Jeez! And I PM'd Gunthar days ago at RaceRoom about some Le Mans type mods. I did not see any mention of this at True2Life.. I'm BM'ing this thread so I can check it every day. Hope there's an Audi R18 in there somewhere.

Looking forward to this mod. I have been looking for ALMS and prototypes for race07/gtr evo for a while now and came across a real dud of a mod that had horrible physics. Had too many issues had to delete it from my computer. (No disrespect to the modder) Keep us updated Gunther. I will wait patiently for this one. BTW the GTR2 conversion to GTR EVO is outstanding. Take your time I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

I figure most people are awaiting the GT1 and 2 cars, but there are plenty of Porsche and Ferrari mods out there now, and RACE 07 has Vettes, etc. I'm waiting for the prototypes, specifically the Acura ARX cars and the Audi R10 and R15.

Thank you, Gunthar, for all your hard work and dedication! We all appreciate what you do. :)

Hi Gunthar, I am pretty new here (at least I have not posted here before). I have just started playing Race 07 and all the expansions, including GTR Evolution. I am curious about the progress of this mod, from the sounds of it it would be a stunning mod and just the mod I am looking for in GTR Evo. I wish you the best of luck on the mod and swift progress :)
Nate from South Africa

Aww yeah. You have no idea how excited I am for this mod, honestly. I rate it'll be mod of the year. Anyway man, good luck on it and all of your other mods. Bookmarked this so I can check back every day.
Best of luck and best regards,
Nate

most likely the total download file size will be around 1 to 1.2gb for all components. But this will be released by Class... GT1's, then LMPs then GT2's then GT3's
Wow, that is a huge file size, but very worth it IMO. I only have 10 gigs cap here in South Africa and my internet runs at about 70kb/s max lol. So sad when compared to European internet.

Hey again, just wanted to ask if it would be possible to extract models for the LMP cars from Forza 4 (they have some brilliant ones) or would it be too much of a hassle to convert them ?

Best Regards,
Nate

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes