• "I've tried everything other than jumping out of a plane, but nothing gives you an adrenaline rush like racing a car." - Nigel Mansell
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dev Diary 2

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Mark Ryan, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Mark Ryan

Mark Ryan

Ratings:
    +0
    Hey after looking through some posts on the cm forums i found a nice link.
    This wasnt supposed to be released until Monday.

Loving the wing flexing arounfd the 43 second mark

2. Boby Kim

Boby Kim

Ratings:
    +329
    1"04 - 1"11 = "I think its fair to say last year we trying to balance handling and AI at the same time, where as a year later we've already got that foundation". Yeah...right:rolleyes:

3. Timberr

Timberr

Ratings:
    +1
    I'm still seeing too much glare on the cars in rain conditions, looks bad and unrealistic. Come on, they've got to be able to fix that.

4. Wynterdust

Wynterdust

Ratings:
    +0
    Dev diaries are filmed from different stages of development. Some shots might be from 2 months ago, some could be from as little as a week ago.

5. Richard Farmer

Richard Farmer

Ratings:
    +0
    I think it looks pretty good. Some room for improvement, but looks better than 2010. When it's finished, i think it'll be a lot more impressive. Hopefully :)

6. Roy Sutton

Roy Sutton

Ratings:
    +265
    I'm liking this, haven't really followed the developmentof F1 2011 but what i have seen in that video i like. The ability to attack the curbs is something that is really annoyed in F1 2010. I hope they have fixed the car spinning where you hit the brake and your car is no longer spinning (in less like me you get on the gas a little to soon lol). If they have made it where you can correct the car by opposite lock then that is a big step in the right direction.