1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Dev Diary 2

Discussion in 'F1 2011 - The Game' started by Mark Ryan, Aug 13, 2011.

1. Hey after looking through some posts on the cm forums i found a nice link.
    This wasnt supposed to be released until Monday.

Loving the wing flexing arounfd the 43 second mark

2. Boby Kim

Boby Kim
    There is no spoon... Premium Member

1"04 - 1"11 = "I think its fair to say last year we trying to balance handling and AI at the same time, where as a year later we've already got that foundation". Yeah...right:rolleyes:

3. I'm still seeing too much glare on the cars in rain conditions, looks bad and unrealistic. Come on, they've got to be able to fix that.

4. Dev diaries are filmed from different stages of development. Some shots might be from 2 months ago, some could be from as little as a week ago.

5. I think it looks pretty good. Some room for improvement, but looks better than 2010. When it's finished, i think it'll be a lot more impressive. Hopefully :)

6. I'm liking this, haven't really followed the developmentof F1 2011 but what i have seen in that video i like. The ability to attack the curbs is something that is really annoyed in F1 2010. I hope they have fixed the car spinning where you hit the brake and your car is no longer spinning (in less like me you get on the gas a little to soon lol). If they have made it where you can correct the car by opposite lock then that is a big step in the right direction.