Delhi - Track Update

Sorry been busy at work...........what do I need to finish ? Not sure what is missing. The 1st pic with the main stand is from 2011 ?

Let me know :thumbsup:

The first picture i dot know, but what do you think about the tribune? In my opinion it looks silly ingame... Possible to change?

LOL I am being stupid but could you show me via a pic of what/where you mean and what you want doing. I will happily take a look but once again work tomorrow until Wednesday :cry:

Your first and your second pic: The side of the tribune looks so... I cant find the right english words... Uhm, not realistic, plastic. Same with thetop of the tribune. Nah... From the top the bottom.

I cant describe it, maybe you look at these pictures and maybe you know then what i mean.

OK I get it. I tried adding the "hand logo" at the bottom but the logo then goes all over the stand and not just in that specific area. One small texture is used many times to make a big area, same with the upper area.

Look at this pic. The one texture makes up most of the stand:-

delhistand.jpg

• Deleted member 113561

Sorry been busy at work...........what do I need to finish ? Not sure what is missing. The 1st pic with the main stand is from 2011 ?

Let me know :thumbsup:

@Reddvers:

Can you include this (the colors are much more intense than in your actual version + im not sure but doesnt it look else ingame than in real ):

FUNRACE PICS:
337275101510659478924111684990095oSAGLB.jpg

201188101510748192724111119105180oP2EU3.jpg

53589101510748187874111943043298o27GAD.jpg

ADDED PICS by NEUER31:
vlcsnap2012102814h55m43.png

vlcsnap2012102814h54m25.png

Further Can you also change the kerb of turn 6 & especially 7

vlcsnap2012102814h54m45.png

vlcsnap2012102815h19m29.png

vlcsnap2012102815h19m46.png

vlcsnap2012102815h20m03.png

Source of my PIC: Sky HD Qualifying of India F1 2012

OK I get it. I tried adding the "hand logo" at the bottom but the logo then goes all over the stand and not just in that specific area. One small texture is used many times to make a big area, same with the upper area.

delhistand.jpg
So that looks good! Just give me the name of this file, and where to find it. I need a logo too! Thank you! :thumbsup:

delhistand.jpg

Possible to make the picture bigger, maybe the picture then fills the full thing once and not 7 times?

• Deleted member 113561

Possible to make the picture bigger, maybe the picture then fills the full thing once and not 7 times?

delhistand.jpg
This is not in real life included .... see
vlcsnap2012102814h55m43.png

Okey, but then you can download the first version.

I would like to have a change in that area, because it is realistic, but plastic, looks ugly.
The stone looks not realistic in its texture. And i think its the most easiest way to put that picture on it?

• Deleted member 113561

Okey, but then you can download the first version.

I would like to have a change in that area, because it is realistic, but plastic, looks ugly.
The stone looks not realistic in its texture. And i think its the most easiest way to put that picture on it?
No version 1 is not realistic at all ... version 2 is more realistic ...

But another question ... will there be a Version 3 ???

I have given up trying to follow all of your instructions...........you confuse me :cool:

I have done what I have done, sorry of it is not of your liking but it is impossible to keep everyone happy all of the time. :thumbsup:

I want the tracks to appear as true as possible without being 100%.:)

Yep, i like it, too, just wanted to ask for a way to make the tribune not so "plastic", but it seems to be imposssible.

Just have driven a race with Massa from 10, spinned in 1. lap, was last, end of the race 1. And the mod is really cool (was a 60 laps race, had enozgh time to check the track ;) (on Legend))

• Deleted member 113561

Yep, i like it, too, just wanted to ask for a way to make the tribune not so "plastic", but it seems to be imposssible.

Just have driven a race with Massa from 10, spinned in 1. lap, was last, end of the race 1. And the mod is really cool (was a 60 laps race, had enozgh time to check the track ;) (on Legend))
Whci mod? Version 2?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back