Resource icon

Sounds Deleted 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
KINGLIAM2004 submitted a new resource:

Immsersive Ferrari F40 Sound Mod - Realistic Sound Recreation Using Expensive Recordings

Free Ferrari F40 Sound Mod for Assetto Corsa by Exotic_Sounds

Showcase:

Feature List:

73 Scratch Made Samples

1. Bodywork
  2. Door Open
  3. Door Close
  4. Exhaust 3rd Person Engine
  5. Cabin Engine
  6. 50 Percent Throttle Engine For All Scenarios
  7. 2 Different Distance Variations
  8. Front Angle and Distance
  9. Fly By Close
  10. Fly By Far
  11. Rev Limiter for All Scenarios
  12. On Throttle And Off Throttle For All Scenarios
  13. Racetrack Reverb...

Read more about this resource...

The exterior sounds are pretty interesting. If only I could use it for the interior with some minor fixes for immersion.

The cabin output, sounds more like a recording from a badly miked source. They could have used a wind sock on the mike to help preserve other more important sounds instead of drowning it out with bass overloaded wind noise.

I am certain that the ears will hear something different from a recorded product as its an art to reproduce sounds with high fidelity.

The engine backfiring sounds would certainly be audible from the cabin although muffled. I can't hear it from the cabin in this version. I know the creator wants to keep it "pure" and that is respectable, but it would be good to have the option to have a sound of what the human ear would hear sitting inside the cabin instead of what sounds like a bad recording. Its not completely bad though. It just needs refining.

The exterior sounds are pretty interesting. If only I could use it for the interior with some minor fixes for immersion.

The cabin output, sounds more like a recording from a badly miked source. They could have used a wind sock on the mike to help preserve other more important sounds instead of drowning it out with bass overloaded wind noise.

I am certain that the ears will hear something different from a recorded product as its an art to reproduce sounds with high fidelity.

The engine backfiring sounds would certainly be audible from the cabin although muffled. I can't hear it from the cabin in this version. I know the creator wants to keep it "pure" and that is respectable, but it would be good to have the option to have a sound of what the human ear would hear sitting inside the cabin instead of what sounds like a bad recording. Its not completely bad though. It just needs refining.
First congrats for this sound mod it sounds amazing from the exterior !

I wish we could use exterior sound for interior as well, because interior sound isn't that loud for a race car. Plus interior doesn't sound as good as exterior.

Last edited:
thank you ! amazing sound, i love it.
I have trouble to have the exterior sound on the interior when i am setting "Use exterior sound everywhere"
What did i do wrong ? i have a very bad interior sound and i wish i could have the exact same as the exterior. The option works on other cars

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.