Dedicated Server

Guys I know that the dedi-servers will be like the the small step/giant leap for mankind we already heard about somewhere, but I think we should really enjoy the big awesome update that came out yesterday.
There are so many things they've been working on and implemented, that imho asking already for more just one day after this big release it's like looking at some contractors who have sweated their asses and is so eager/happy to show you the WIP house you're going to live in and we're saying to them: where are the doorhandles?
Patience and testing testing testing! :thumbsup:

BTW: Portimao and WTCC is an awesome combo

Last edited:
Hi!
My frend try to do Dedicated server and he managed to do that... Me and my other buddy can joined and thats ok... But my frend thath create that server in his own computer, cant join the server... Is the situation like, You cant go server what You create same computer that where Your game is? My frend try to create a new server to another his computer but it not work... So if You want to create server for your computer, do you have to have a game and dedi server stuf in same computer? I think that my frend have just dedi server stuff in that another computer where he try to create a server again...
Is there somebody that know about that stuff?
-Jan Abrahamsson
And sorry for my English... Not my mother lanquage...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.