1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Dedicated Server

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by MrBiscotte, Nov 19, 2014.

1. When will we make available dedicated servers ? It's a shame not to have the opportunity.
    Otherwise thanks for the updates ! Nice work !!
  2. Connor Caple

Connor Caple
    Slowest Racer in Town...

We've been asking them for this all month :laugh: Please, @Jay Ekkel , can you ask the team to push out some kind of beta Dedi servers for us to try? :notworthy:

and Minis...
  3. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

and all of the beta testers and even my mum wrote a note

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Haha Haha x 1
  5. Not all.
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

except for grumpy dutch ones ;)

• Haha Haha x 3
  7. Guys I know that the dedi-servers will be like the the small step/giant leap for mankind we already heard about somewhere, but I think we should really enjoy the big awesome update that came out yesterday.
    There are so many things they've been working on and implemented, that imho asking already for more just one day after this big release it's like looking at some contractors who have sweated their asses and is so eager/happy to show you the WIP house you're going to live in and we're saying to them: where are the doorhandles?
    Patience and testing testing testing! :thumbsup:

BTW: Portimao and WTCC is an awesome combo
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2014
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Jay Ekkel

Jay Ekkel
    Kylotonn Games

behave you :p
  9. Hi!
    My frend try to do Dedicated server and he managed to do that... Me and my other buddy can joined and thats ok... But my frend thath create that server in his own computer, cant join the server... Is the situation like, You cant go server what You create same computer that where Your game is? My frend try to create a new server to another his computer but it not work... So if You want to create server for your computer, do you have to have a game and dedi server stuf in same computer? I think that my frend have just dedi server stuff in that another computer where he try to create a server again...
    Is there somebody that know about that stuff?
    -Jan Abrahamsson
    And sorry for my English... Not my mother lanquage...
  10. Erik Springelkamp

Erik Springelkamp
    Premium Member

Some routers have problems to let you connect to your own external ip number.

There are workarounds for this router problem. Look in the R3E support forum for a description of this solution.
  11. Ok thanks! But is it like if you have two machines and another is the gaming machine and second is server machine so that is not a problem, but the router thing is? Routewr in that case is the problem... ?
  12. Erik Springelkamp

Erik Springelkamp
    Premium Member

13. thanks!!