F1 2010 Debris / Crashes Cleared Too Quickly?

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi All

Only been playing F1 a few days (totally addicted!!) and have searched for this answer with no luck - sorry if it's already been asked/answered....

I'm running in career mode, 20% race length and have noticed even with severe AI crashes (eg wheels, nose, carbon fibre all over over the track), the debris is cleared up in a matter of seconds and yellow flags only last 10-15 secs max.

Is this because I'm running at 20%? If I go to a more realistic race length is it possible to be under yellow flag for a lap or two or more. To me, that is far more realistic....

Cheers

long weekends, 100% race lenght... aaaand no.. sadly it's always like that, but this one time at suzuka both Red bull crashed under the bridge and the cars stay there enough time for me to see how red bull F1 cars copulate... haha.. they were like one under the other..

Thanks for the replies guys. Would be great to see this fixed and a pace car added (how could they leave that out??!!??). Maybe in F1 2011....??

Had a look in the choreographer file and all I can see is a true/false boolean for removing retired cars, but no time delay setting...

Try editing these values in the choreographer and see if it makes a difference:

<manager enable="true" remove_unsafe_retires="true" removal_distance_track="350" removal_distance_crow="125"

Unfortunately, tried playing with all variables and nothing made the slightest bit of difference. Even changing "remove retires" to false - you think that would then leave retired cars on the track - nope!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back