1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tracks DAYTONA 2014-06-16

DAYTONA

1. aspec7878 submitted a new resource:

DAYTONA - DAYTONA

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. please,can i put the circuit on my web?

3. Phil Dufour

Phil Dufour
    Premium Member

Well done ...Thanks ;)

4. Been driving the oval and it's a hoot. Only problem is there's a huge bump on the track at the pit exit that launches all the road cars and you end up either in the wall or off the track in the midfield. Any chance you could smooth it out?

Thanks again for the track.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks for the track:thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Qazdar Karim

Qazdar Karim
    Premium Member

Dat Camber :D

Good work !

8. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur
    AC Addict

I have tried numerous time with different car but I cannot do a AI that work on that track, has someone found a way and can share it?

9. Same here.. AI not working then it also tells me to Pit..

10. OK the Oval is great but you have one HUGE issue. at end of front straightaway going into turn 1 the white stripe that goes around the track has a break in it. that is where you have a track part that is missing and its not a bump its a drop off. its like you stretched the track is there is a space inbetween the two ends. also touching the wall throws you in the air that needs to be changed but great work all the same

11. Is anyone getting bad textures for the tire markings on some parts, especially before turns? Will post screens if i can get some good ones later.

Also was this a quick port, or will there be further development on this?

12. Daytona oval ... :)

13. I spy a Bentley??? whats this??? :) :)

14. It's an illegal conversion with stolen physics....and horrible sounds.....

15. Bad camera in the replay.:(

16. Any updates ( removing bumps) coming up? Or is this yet another not perfected track?:O_o:

17. Pitstops are not working?
    Greetz class

18. The Pit Stop still doesn't work? What's the use for this track anyway? I was looking forward for this track updates with Pit Boxes for the multiplayer :(