David Higgins Rally America 2014 Subaru Impreza SRT USA

DiRT Rally David Higgins Rally America 2014 Subaru Impreza SRT USA 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
howitzer155mm submitted a new resource:

David Higgins Rally America 2014 Subaru Impreza SRT USA - David Higgins Subaru Impreza Subaru Rally Team USA 2014 Rally America Champion

Subaru Impreza WRX STI from Subaru Rally Team USA.

With 5 Time Rally America champion David Higgins' 2014 livery.

As always, livery_40 goes into:
C: Program Files/Steam/steamapps/common/DiRT Rally/Cars/Models/sti

Livery replaces default black on the Subaru.

Enjoy!

View attachment 111010 View attachment 111011 View attachment 111012 View attachment 111013 View attachment 111014

Read more about this resource...

You mentioned about working on Travis Pastrana's car and the fog lights. In 2015 (this year) Red Bull dropped out on his sponsorship. Maybe it will help.

2014RAm100AW_PastranaBackLit.jpg

Would you mind taking a request?

I would love to see these two, I think they are simple, I don't know.

lc13-1-intheend.jpg

For a short time in 2013, they ran silver wheels I thought it looked better.

Also there is this one too:

subaru-rally-team-usa-wrx-sti-rally-car-in-white-livery-images-via-srt-usa_100406446_m.jpg

Black looked good on the all white.

I know these take some time, just wanted to throw this out, in case you want to.

Thanks again for the 2014 version.

You mentioned about working on Travis Pastrana's car and the fog lights. In 2015 (this year) Red Bull dropped out on his sponsorship. Maybe it will help.

2014RAm100AW_PastranaBackLit.jpg

Would you mind taking a request?

I would love to see these two, I think they are simple, I don't know.

lc13-1-intheend.jpg

For a short time in 2013, they ran silver wheels I thought it looked better.

Also there is this one too:

subaru-rally-team-usa-wrx-sti-rally-car-in-white-livery-images-via-srt-usa_100406446_m.jpg

Black looked good on the all white.

I know these take some time, just wanted to throw this out, in case you want to.

Thanks again for the 2014 version.

Thank you very much for that, the Pastrana Livery is pretty much finished. And I thought about making the 2013 one as well, part of the reason I wanted to make these specifically is because I loved how they looked during the Sno*Drift Rally, and thought of the Winter Wonderland update in the future.

Alright, so, the third one you showed me is David Higgins' 2012 Subaru from the Olympus Rally in Ocean Shores, Washington.

I can't upload it myself because I didn't make the skin, but I have converted it to DiRT Rally for you personally here: https://www.mediafire.com/?bht849lqda317u8

drt 2015-11-12 07-07-12-40.jpg

The original was by hoonhead

The livery replaces the default OZ Racing livery (livery_29), but you can always change the number at the end of each file if you'd prefer to replace another.

Hope you enjoy!

Thanks, man, love the plain white for whatever reason.

I posted a Link on Codemasters DiRT forum for the 2014 skin.

Also tweeted the Greece pic and link, David Higgins himself gave a like!

Hope I'm not being too presumptuous, just a big fan of SRTUSA and Rally America. Made a few enemies asking for a US rally event in DR, too many Europeans out there ;)

I know how you feel, it was the first skin that caught my eye when I first played DiRT 3 on the PC.

I think it's just the simple but high performance look of it.

And dang, I feel pretty special now, I've been watching the Launch Control series more recently and always admired both Higgins and Pastrana. Pastrana especially, since I've seen him in person and watched him back when he raced AMA Supercross.

And not at all, since Codemasters can't have the rights for WRC, it would be awesome if they could get a license to put Rally America cars and tracks in, it would bring a lot of popularity to it.

I was actually just thinking if they could at least add a few Rally America Venus.

I think I might make some more Rally America skins in the future for other cars too.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy these skins, tear up those trails!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back