F1 2012 Database

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
Has anyone been able to open the database at all?

Will a new tool by Ryder be required do you think? Ryder's F12011 database editor gives the error 'file failed to convert'

Regards

I need help: What is the meaning of: ai_performance_variation_tierX?

I mean, i know that, but in it, the numbers: 1 is the best and 16 the worst i think. But what is the meaning of them? Why not like in the other files with for example 0,98 for a good thing and 0,57 for a bad?

Hope you undersatnd what i mean.

(so much mean :D)

CitroenC5 No, for your teammate, use RDE, and in the database, edit ai_engine_power_per_tier. 4 Tiers are used, and it changes for each team over the course of your career and seasons. You can see the starting tier of each team in the f1teams table.

Benutzername Can't really answer that as I have never edited that table, sorry.

Hi guys

Do any of you know why I may be getting the following errors every time I try to open the schema.bin with Ryders BXML converter? I'm Using the latest version (1.3) of the BXML converter.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

ryderbxmleditorerror.jpg

driveroz247 Actually, I just decided to read the actual error message in your picture there and the problem is because you did not put the miscutil.dll file in the same folder as the BXML exe. Make sure you have all the files from the downloaded zip in the same folder. Sorry about the confusion, should have read earlier :p

driveroz247 Actually, I just decided to read the actual error message in your picture there and the problem is because you did not put the miscutil.dll file in the same folder as the BXML exe. Make sure you have all the files from the downloaded zip in the same folder. Sorry about the confusion, should have read earlier :p

Thanks for this Ryder25.

Been busy with other things in life, so no chance for any F1 2012 play for me for the last 2 days :(.

But thanks for this new piece of information. I will have another go at it when I get a chance to, hopefully sometime soon, and let you know how I go.

EDIT: Thanks man! She's working now :thumbsup:. Got my database open and ready to edit ;)

Howdy guys,

Dusted of my gloves and installed the game, downloaded latest rde (good stuff btw loved it on the previous ones) i tried to switch a few drivers around so i wouldnt have to drive same lineups all the time, using carreer atm but the game doesnt let me modify the database or i get the code 41 error or it doesnt start up!

So what exactly do i modify to switch drivers, and can i save my game after.

Guys hi,

i rgistered here because i just want to use Ryders Stuff for my F1 2011.. But after trying for about 1 month.. i quit... I dont wanna complain here, but your stuff is much too complicated for "normal" pc users in windows 7 times.. This whole stuff wont work at my windows 7 system and i tried a lot what i read here. Nothing helps or works, not one of your editors, Its lookin like DOS for me, just when i start with my first PC... Again, i dont want to complain in any way, but there is also no real help in your editors.. (sorry I'm not a expert in cases like this)

But Ryder, isnt it possible to bring all this stuff together in a Mask who works with windows xp, or win 7? Without those complicated ways to extract, and rename, faults over and over again...?

I'm sure People would donate this! There was an good editor and n easy one to use for everyone named F1 2010 AI Kit, http://www.gametool.de/portal/downloads/F1-2010/Editor/F1-2010-AI-Tool-Kit/ when you can make it like this - that would be fine and I would be the first who donate this.

And again, no complain at all, but i dont check this stuff...

If you mean db editor, then that one is already simple to use. This is an old topic, and you no longer have to do this.

If you're talking about the BXML Convertor, then I think it is very simple to use. You don't need to use the command prompt to convert files. Simply drag and drop xml files on the executable, and it will convert them. You just need to know the types you're converting from/to (during the conversion the program will tell you), and also know the different codes for the xml types from the readme. Honestly it could not be any easier, but I guess I'll have to make a video for something so simple, especially considering nobody reads the "README".

Guys hi,

i rgistered here because i just want to use Ryders Stuff for my F1 2011.. But after trying for about 1 month.. i quit... I dont wanna complain here, but your stuff is much too complicated for "normal" pc users in windows 7 times.. This whole stuff wont work at my windows 7 system and i tried a lot what i read here. Nothing helps or works, not one of your editors, Its lookin like DOS for me, just when i start with my first PC... Again, i dont want to complain in any way, but there is also no real help in your editors.. (sorry I'm not a expert in cases like this)

But Ryder, isnt it possible to bring all this stuff together in a Mask who works with windows xp, or win 7? Without those complicated ways to extract, and rename, faults over and over again...?

I'm sure People would donate this! There was an good editor and n easy one to use for everyone named F1 2010 AI Kit, http://www.gametool.de/portal/downloads/F1-2010/Editor/F1-2010-AI-Tool-Kit/ when you can make it like this - that would be fine and I would be the first who donate this.

And again, no complain at all, but i dont check this stuff...

Sorry, but I find things like the DB editor and PSSG editor easy as hell to use.

Really couldn't be easier to understand.

Just read the Instructions given.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies