1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Database

Discussion in 'F1 2012 - The Game' started by Richie Hill, Sep 12, 2012.

1. Has anyone been able to open the database at all?

Will a new tool by Ryder be required do you think? Ryder's F12011 database editor gives the error 'file failed to convert'

Regards

2. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

Knowing Ryder....he's already on it.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Sure, he can make it. It's the same as last year's database. He just have to change/add things and it's done. I bet he'll do it as soon as he gets some free time.. Ryder won't let us down, don't worry. :p

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  4. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev
    Ryder25

Did a quick test and it is working. All you have to do is convert the schema.bin to text xml with the Fergo/gulbroz tool and rename it to schemaF12012.xml, then just put it in the RDE folder.

5. I cant even find the database file!? Can anyone tell me where to find it?

6. database=>database? o.O

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah well but there is no F1 2012 folder?

8. local disc (C) / program files (x86 if 64bit) / steam / steamapps / common / f1 2012 demo

9. Dimos told ya. :D

10. Thank you very much!

11. Im having trouble trying to convert it

12. not to double post but i converted and still cant get RDE to open the database

• Like Like x 1
  13. doesn't work for me too :(

14. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev
    Ryder25

Aw come on now guys. It's not that hard, just read the directions:

1. Download latest BXML Converter.
    2. In the database folder right click the schema.bin, choose Open With, and browse to the "Ryder BXML Converter.exe". This should save a new file now called schema.C.xml.
    3. Rename the new file to schemaF12012.xml.
    4. Move the schema file to the RDE folder. (Location where your database editor executable is)

• Like Like x 1
  15. i done it like you said but it doesn't work. "The program failed to convert the XML"

16. Petar Tasev

Petar Tasev
    Ryder25

With the latest BXML converter (1.3)?

17. doesnt work with 1.2 and 1.3 :/

18. I got it working and converted, but I see essentially the same database as last year, even with driver names like sutil floating around, is this correct?

19. can you send me the file "schemaF12012.xml" file? i think this is easier :D

20. can you send me the file "schemaF12012.xml" file? i think this is easier. thanks.:cool: