1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Database Database Tweaks 1.0

Moved Kimi Räikkönen to Ferrari and Felipe Massa to Lotus and a few other minor tweaks.

1. einogm submitted a new resource:

Kimi replacing Massa and few other DB tweaks - Moved Kimi Räikkönen to Ferrari and Felipe Massa to Lotus and a few other minor tweaks.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited: Dec 13, 2013
  2. Guys, your opinion is worth nothing (the 3x dislikes) if there is no feedback at all!

3. Think the dislikes are for Massa being at Lotus and not Williams, also you can change it so Raikkonen can have his helmet instead of Massa's helmet too.

4. It is not the point of the mod. The point of the mod is that Kimi and Massa switch seats. This is not gonna be 2014 Driver Lineup mod.

Didn't you read my post? Fine. But below is my explanation. Also I am not fan of touching the team files for that. It is not my responsibility to edit the game files if Codemasters release so buggy crap, that it can't use same images for all the things that it is needed

Due to game restrictions for example when you are driving as Räikkönen he will have Massa's helmet and clothes. However, during cutscenes and in garage they are fine.

5. ML2166

ML2166
    If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?

The game isn't restricted in who wears what at all if you know what you are doing. You can have Massa wearing Hamiltons helmet, with Chiltons race suit and Williams logos if you wanted, in both the cars and the cutscenes. The game is not restricted in that way at all.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Beer Beer x 1
  6. I know it is possible to do that. As I said: "It is not my responsibility to edit the game files if Codemasters release so buggy crap, that it can't use same file to gather the images."

7. which colums in DB did you changed to make Raikkonen stronger ? Please.

8. Please, could you tell me how do you change the name drivers in database.bin? I need to change Mika Hakkinen by Nelson Piquet, but when I try to, the game doesn't work, can you help me?
    Thank you so much :D
    Best Regards

Felipe Disselli