Dashmeter Pro Beta for AC & pCars Released

Didn't see this posted anywhere on RD yet. Apologies if I missed it. As the title says Dashmeter pro beta has been released for my/our fav sim. Its on discount at the moment for 4.89 euro on the Play Store for Android & AC addicts. It allows 2 devices to run telemetry at present (wish it did 3). It also handles pCars in the one price if your that way inclined. I'm not affiliated with the Dev btw.

I have it hooked up to my LG G-Pad with a slimport HDMI cable out to the Dell U2713. Runs perfectly but bear in mind with the new update today its possible it may brake until the Dev updates. Will let ya know how it goes after the update. Pic for proof provided. Enjoy.

2014-01-17 12.12.56.jpg

If you're hesitant on spending money, like me, there's also this one:
http://www.simracing-tools.de/simtools/index.php/en/dashboard

It sets up a website on your LAN that you can visit from any device's browser, so it's compatible with pretty much anything. The downside is it updates every 0.1 seconds, which is a little slow for rpms. Also maybe not quite as polished, ui-wise, but if you know html/css/javascript you can make your own.
(thread on AC forum for this app)

IMO, having the screen with all the dash info on it that high up does nothing for me at all. Are there any real life cars running that have the dash mounted in the roof of the car?
I have 2 vodafone smartphones setup on the left and right of the T500rs but wanted to test it out on the LG to the U2713 1st. Sadly DMP can't output to 3 devices yet. The shift flash even above me has helped me be a little bit more on the ball. Eventually I'll probably just use the above display for the tyre wear, fuel readouts rather than revs, speed etc.

Unfortunately as I just got fiber broadband in today and have been fighting to keep my network configuration in place I haven't had a chance to test out the other smartphones and working the weekend so will have to wait till monday to play with it.

Last edited:
I have 2 vodafone smartphones setup on the left and right of the T500rs but wanted to test it out on the LG to the U2713 1st. Sadly DMP can't output to 3 devices yet. The shift flash even above me has helped me be a little bit more on the ball. Eventually I'll probably just use the above display for the tyre wear, fuel readouts rather than revs, speed etc.

Unfortunately as I just got fiber broadband in today and have been fighting to keep my network configuration in place I haven't had a chance to test out the other smartphones and working the weekend so will have to wait till monday to play with it.

Surely having a small screen behind the wheel would work better? Like in a real car?

Surely having a small screen behind the wheel would work better? Like in a real car?
the above is more a WIP. Easier to show you guys that way than getting the phone to focus in. I'm lazy :). It's just a case of finding a mounting solution. Considering mounting the LG Gpad on top of the T500rs but just need to determine if that will obscure my view. I'd love a dashboard solution but SRH charge about 300 Euro for one. May try and get one fabricated and hope some one makes a map app for Windows 8 using the vaio duo or android I can output to the U2713 as well. Would look amazing. The current onscreen AC map is poor imho.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back