• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Dashboard rev lights.

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Jason Palmer, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Jason Palmer

Jason Palmer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +96
    After not playing Assetto Corsa much for a while I have recently got back into this sim and found a small problem that I have yet to be able to solve so thought I would ask the knowledgable members here for help.

I have both a Fanatec CSW with a BMW rim and a Sim Instruments USB dash and for the life of me I can not get the LEDs to work on either that display the revs.

I have tried both the sim instruments software and Fanaleds via both the BMW wheel and the dash display and for some reason I can get everything to work except those LEDs.

It's not the end of the world but I have got so used to just seeing those lights in my vision that I find I really miss them now they don't work for me in Assetto Corsa.

I am running Windows 10 with latest version of all the relevant software required and both work fine in other sims.

Thanks in advance.

Jason.

2. Apatride

Apatride
    Premium

Ratings:
    +63
    While not really a solution, RevHunter might be a workaround. I haven't tested it myself though so I am not sure how well it works and cannot confirm that it does not create some annoying stuttering like the OV1 app.

3. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium

Ratings:
    +237
    I use RevHunter .... and it works perfectly without any stuttering problems. Much lighter app than OV1 complete. I add of course the Tyre Temp App.
    But anyway my G27 leds are working with use of Fanaleds ( I'm on Win7 and will remain on it the longer I can ;) )

4. Remco de Wildt

Remco de Wildt

Ratings:
    +925
    Fanaleds works just fine for me, although i use an older version as the latest version (2.3) doesnt work with GSCE.
    I use 2.2f at the moment, works fine in AC

5. Jason Palmer

Jason Palmer
    Premium

Ratings:
    +96
    Thank you all for taking the time to help.

I will try both revhunter and an older version of fanaleds and get back to you with the results.

Jason.