1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PC Dashboard rev lights.

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Jason Palmer, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Jason Palmer

Jason Palmer
    Premium Member

After not playing Assetto Corsa much for a while I have recently got back into this sim and found a small problem that I have yet to be able to solve so thought I would ask the knowledgable members here for help.

I have both a Fanatec CSW with a BMW rim and a Sim Instruments USB dash and for the life of me I can not get the LEDs to work on either that display the revs.

I have tried both the sim instruments software and Fanaleds via both the BMW wheel and the dash display and for some reason I can get everything to work except those LEDs.

It's not the end of the world but I have got so used to just seeing those lights in my vision that I find I really miss them now they don't work for me in Assetto Corsa.

I am running Windows 10 with latest version of all the relevant software required and both work fine in other sims.

Thanks in advance.

Jason.

2. While not really a solution, RevHunter might be a workaround. I haven't tested it myself though so I am not sure how well it works and cannot confirm that it does not create some annoying stuttering like the OV1 app.

3. Jempy

Jempy
    Premium Member

I use RevHunter .... and it works perfectly without any stuttering problems. Much lighter app than OV1 complete. I add of course the Tyre Temp App.
    But anyway my G27 leds are working with use of Fanaleds ( I'm on Win7 and will remain on it the longer I can ;) )

4. Fanaleds works just fine for me, although i use an older version as the latest version (2.3) doesnt work with GSCE.
    I use 2.2f at the moment, works fine in AC

5. Jason Palmer

Jason Palmer
    Premium Member

Thank you all for taking the time to help.

I will try both revhunter and an older version of fanaleds and get back to you with the results.

Jason.