D1GP for Racer

Hi everyone!

Back in 2008 I discovered this wonderful mod by FSR, the D1GP mod for Racer. But couldn't play it back then, had no idea why it wasn't working. After I got GRID 2, I missed the awesome drift events from the first GRID. Then I remembered that old mod for Racer by FSR. I still had it on my external HDD. So installed and configured it and started playing. Tested the included 7 cars and then noticed after a small research on the web that there were more of these cars released back then in 2006 or so. I started searching for them and found the Takahiro Ueno's T&E/Vertex Soarer (JZZ30) and the Takashi Haruyama's Wonder Cefiro (A31).
A day later I noticed this site and found the wonderful AE86 from Katsuhiro Ueo but not the one I was searching for. I'm searching for this one, it has different rims:

These seem to be all cars released back then. I already found and have the ones marked with three dashes.

---
01.jpg

---
02.jpg

---
03.jpg

---
04.jpg

---
05.jpg

---
06.jpg

---
07.jpg

---
08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

---
15.jpg

Then I stumbled across this site. As it didn't want to open, I opened it in a cache:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:-NrqyhZ96d4J:club.racers.co.kr/MHboard/database/view_download.php?no=31979&member_no=53434 &cd=1&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de&client=firefox-a

There I found this pic of the Top Secret S15 which I'm searching for:

1148082181.jpg

Same goes for this one, the S15 DRFT:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...80+&cd=9&hl=de&ct=clnk&gl=de&client=firefox-a

1148082551.jpg

So my question is: Does anyone maybe have the missing cars and could upload them? FSR is no longer working on the mod and all links are down and dead.

This would be very nice and kind of you.

Thank you.

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I already have the mod, just need the missing cars. Edited my post as I found the S15 DRFT but from the same site which is not responding. Please check if you still have any of these cars. :)

Heh, sorry I can't help with the missing cars... The S13s are based on a model I did (to finish the mod quicker FSR solicited vehicles), but I don't have all those variations. And sorry to be a tease, but there's another variation that I think, unfortunately, was never released, based on this car:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sevensixnyc/745673752/
I know that the body model was completed because I still have a copy. I don't know if the livery or the wheels were (I have *a* set of wheels associated with it but they're the ones from http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u218/xiongbs13/0401tur_18znissan_180sx_rps13_truck.jpg).

It's hard to find information about the car, too... clearly sponsored by Overboost but I can't find much else out. Possibly driven by Robbie Nishida and not really in the D1 GP.

Pity that you can't help. So there was another version you say. Well, probably a private one and wasn't finished. I hope some other guys like BVSX or FSR himself would visit my topic here and help me...

Wooooow, this is HUGE! A fat amazing thank you to both of you! Seems like I got all of them now with your help! I deeply appreciate your help, guys! But seems like the Koguchi Yoshinori 180SX has white rims instead of black ones. And the Takahiro Imamura one is pretty bugged. But whatever, maybe there's a better version.

Takahiro Imamura I have a better car, but it needs some tweeks here and there but it looks and drives better ) I have some cars made my self - Fujiwara Tofu Trueno, Keiichi Tsuchiya's BestMotoring AE86 both based on Ueno's car and an rotary powered one, made by FSR himself )

I'll take a look at them, and i'll post a link here

BTW, what you want to do with those cars? Mod them and make them to the specs of newer versions of Racer? t was a one of my dreams to do that, but still don't have a PC to handle newer versions...

Would be great if you could upload your own made cars you described. :) You mean based on Ueo, not Ueno. ;)

What I want to do? Well, just drive them, I have already slightly modified them to me (corrected names etc.). Nope, I can't update them, I don't have any Racer knowledge in terms of updating cars unfortunately. My PC handles the new version very well.

BTW, some days ago I found three Drift mods for rFactor which are plain amazing! But controlling the cars and drifting them is a pain as I don't have a wheel but just a gamepad. But I'm getting there with a gamepad. :)

yeah, Ueo.. still think thats is Ueno xD The other dude had Soarer not AE86 )

I'll take a look on the cars, and maybe upload a mod with all of them in one package if i'll have spare time)

rFactor mods are inspired from D1GP Mod for Racer, and almost all of the cars are taken from here, they have interiors detachable bodies but, even with wheel, I can't manage to handle them.. not sure, but my MOMO dont like rFactor...

Okay, I will wait for those cars for Racer. So far I have rFactor and still got plenty to learn to get these under control. Seems like I also have to shift manually as the automatic transmission does not work properly on these cars. I assume real D1GP cars also have manual transmission rather than an automatic one...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back