D-class: 2012 S3

Yoeri Gijsen

Premium
Share you experiences in the one of the several D-class series with the rest of the community.

What D-class series do you race?
How do the cars feel?
How is this week's track working out for you?
What are the series/races like?

Whatever you want to talk about, as long as it's D-class stuff you can dump it here!

Am driving the Skip Barber and the Spec Racer this season. Both offer slowish cars with slippery handling but close racing. For people who race for fun I would recomend the Spec Racer which now has its own series. Dont be put off by the initial off throttle oversteer. If you persevere you will find it very rewarding.

I heard a lot of good things about the Spec Racer Ford series. First it was tucked away in a multi-class rookie series, but it appears that the races are booming now that it has its own series.

I think the Skippy is still a very good car to train your car control with. It's not fast, but it's a challenge nonetheless.

I heard a lot of good things about the Spec Racer Ford series. First it was tucked away in a multi-class rookie series, but it appears that the races are booming now that it has its own series.

I think the Skippy is still a very good car to train your car control with. It's not fast, but it's a challenge nonetheless.

It was number three in participation stats after MX5 and Skippy for week 1. And that was at Watkins which I believe is a purchased track.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back