CyberTrack 2099 - Cyberpunk free-roam and circuit track

Tracks CyberTrack 2099 - Cyberpunk free-roam and circuit track 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Jimbo_Westcoast submitted a new resource:

CyberTrack 2099 - Cyberpunk free-roam and circuit track - Cyberpunk-themed freeroam track

This is my first track. It is guaranteed to have issues. Please do let me know if you find any and if they can be easily fixed I'll do so.

My track has not been tested in any kind of real "racing" mode. I'm not a racing sim guy (last racing game I played was "Need For Speed - Porsche Unleashed". My background is building modded cities in Cities:Skylines. I just like exploring cyberpunk environments.

Known issue: You must start the track from either "Pits" or "Hotlap" - starting from...

Read more about this resource...

Some quick money shots.
Kaneda's bike by Takeyoh, ScifiMotorcycleProject_MX bike by JonnyManson with enhancements by Takeyoh. With Shelly_punk and t-800 drivers (sorry authors?). Thanks again!
Screenshot_tky_kaneda_bike_cybertrack 2099_pure_13-11-123-18-46-24.jpg

Screenshot_tky_kaneda_bike_cybertrack 2099_pureHDR_13-11-123-8-59-20.jpg
Screenshot_tky_kaneda_bike_cybertrack 2099_pureHDR_13-11-123-9-4-1.jpg

Screenshot_tky_scifimotorcycleproject_mx_cybertrack 2099_pure_13-11-123-20-12-51.jpg

Screenshot_tky_kaneda_bike_ai_cybertrack 2099_pureLinear_13-11-123-20-26-58.jpg

Last edited:
Known issue: You must start the track from either "Pits" or "Hotlap" - starting from "Starting Line" will not work for some reason.
Check if your spawn cubes are correctly named. Also, using empties in blender doesn't seem to work. You need to use cubes with a random texture.

Also, only the upper track has pits and time checkpoints. I don't know how to add them to the lower track yet.
You can obviously make as many surfaces into a pit surface as you want by naming them something and adding the key to surfaces.ini. That initiates the pitlimiter when you touch it. If you want to have dudes standing there and working pitstops you'll need to make 2 layouts though as each car only gets one pitspawn per spawncube. In other words, make the checkpoints, spawncubes/locations, grid, etc in a separate .kn5 file. Then you can have multiple layouts with different checkpoints and pitboxes. You can't make multiple ones in a single layout though.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.