Resource icon

Skins CYAN Civic 2017-02-06

Login or Register an account to download this content
Sven Smits submitted a new resource:

CYAN Civic - CYAN Civic skin rF2

589893e3360e2-rFactor_2%28rFactor2.exe%29_01.31.2017_-_17.21.20.08.png

58989407cb13b-rFactor_2%28rFactor2.exe%29_01.31.2017_-_17.22.32.13.png

Read more about this resource...

Um, those pics look absolutely awesome. Can you share setting? Does your game look like that or is that just for screen shots.
But how do i use your skin??

Last edited:
Um, those pics look absolutely awesome. Can you share setting? Does your game look like that or is that just for screen shots.
But how do i use your skin??
I think you drop it in: "\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings". Drop the folder in there. But(!) i dont know if that is a mod or not? Would be nice with more info for us noobies. :) I know i put a Nissan GT500 livery in that folder.

I agree about being given more info .
This doesnt look like a mod being only 1.8MB and being alt.dds ?? doesnt look like a skin...to me (a noob).lol
But the pic looks pretty sweet .

I agree about being given more info .
This doesnt look like a mod being only 1.8MB and being alt.dds ?? doesnt look like a skin...to me (a noob).lol
But the pic looks pretty sweet .
Yeah, i meant its maybe FOR a mod. Not that it IS a mod. ;) But then again i think i remember ISI has Honda Civic and NSX? I think...

And yeah, skins are .MAS file(s). If its a DDS you prolly have to MAS it yourself and i dont know how. I wanted to do some simple colors for Sparks/EVE cars but i dont know how to turn them to MAS, and i dont know the DDS settings needed. Have to look that up when i have the energy.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back