• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

Skins CYAN Civic 2017-02-06

CYAN Civic skin rF2

1. Sven Smits

Sven Smits

Ratings:
    +24
  2. 2stains

2stains

Ratings:
    +19
    Um, those pics look absolutely awesome. Can you share setting? Does your game look like that or is that just for screen shots.
    But how do i use your skin??

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  3. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +268
    I think you drop it in: "\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings". Drop the folder in there. But(!) i dont know if that is a mod or not? Would be nice with more info for us noobies. :) I know i put a Nissan GT500 livery in that folder.

4. 2stains

2stains

Ratings:
    +19
    I agree about being given more info .
    This doesnt look like a mod being only 1.8MB and being alt.dds ?? doesnt look like a skin...to me (a noob).lol
    But the pic looks pretty sweet .

5. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +268
    Yeah, i meant its maybe FOR a mod. Not that it IS a mod. ;) But then again i think i remember ISI has Honda Civic and NSX? I think...

And yeah, skins are .MAS file(s). If its a DDS you prolly have to MAS it yourself and i dont know how. I wanted to do some simple colors for Sparks/EVE cars but i dont know how to turn them to MAS, and i dont know the DDS settings needed. Have to look that up when i have the energy.

6. thepharcyde

thepharcyde

Ratings:
    +69
    Given Bloom effects currently do not feature in rf2, these are tweaked post being screenshot

7. 2stains

2stains

Ratings:
    +19
    So maybe after DirectX 11 comes this is how rF2 will look?

8. thepharcyde

thepharcyde

Ratings:
    +69
    it is engine dependant considering Fsx is DX9 and features it