• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Skins CYAN Civic 2017-02-06

CYAN Civic skin rF2

1. Sven Smits

Sven Smits

Ratings:
    +18
  2. 2stains

2stains

Ratings:
    +18
    Um, those pics look absolutely awesome. Can you share setting? Does your game look like that or is that just for screen shots.
    But how do i use your skin??

Last edited: Feb 7, 2017
  3. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +260
    I think you drop it in: "\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings". Drop the folder in there. But(!) i dont know if that is a mod or not? Would be nice with more info for us noobies. :) I know i put a Nissan GT500 livery in that folder.

4. 2stains

2stains

Ratings:
    +18
    I agree about being given more info .
    This doesnt look like a mod being only 1.8MB and being alt.dds ?? doesnt look like a skin...to me (a noob).lol
    But the pic looks pretty sweet .

5. Alex72

Alex72

Ratings:
    +260
    Yeah, i meant its maybe FOR a mod. Not that it IS a mod. ;) But then again i think i remember ISI has Honda Civic and NSX? I think...

And yeah, skins are .MAS file(s). If its a DDS you prolly have to MAS it yourself and i dont know how. I wanted to do some simple colors for Sparks/EVE cars but i dont know how to turn them to MAS, and i dont know the DDS settings needed. Have to look that up when i have the energy.

6. thepharcyde

thepharcyde

Ratings:
    +66
    Given Bloom effects currently do not feature in rf2, these are tweaked post being screenshot

7. 2stains

2stains

Ratings:
    +18
    So maybe after DirectX 11 comes this is how rF2 will look?

8. thepharcyde

thepharcyde

Ratings:
    +66
    it is engine dependant considering Fsx is DX9 and features it