1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cute rally driver: Elizabeth Santana

Discussion in 'Motorsports' started by nijeat, Dec 5, 2012.

1. I'd like to introduce you to a cute rally driver who I've lately found out.

She's Elizabeth Santana aka Esabel Santana, Canarian, using a Honda Civic and driving in Spain. And..she's the cutest ever driver I've seen :) and even fast in her class.

But these are all I know. If there's anyone who knows anything else just please post it below, I would appreciate it! Hehehe:)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

See 4m14s

• Like Like x 5
  2. mmm and can I introduce you some Czech rally cute drivers too? :)

Olga Lounová - she actually is behind the wheel of a Renault Clio R3 after a season as a co-driver in Subaru WRC.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Then some co-drivers who makes the sport really colorful :)

Martina Škardová
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Petra Řiháková:[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And I could continue :D

• Like Like x 5
  3. Shawdad

Shawdad
    PSN ID: Shawdad

My favorite female rally team: pilot Ramona Karlsson and co-pilot Miriam Walfridsson.

Romona 1.jpg Ramona 2.jpg Ramona 3.jpg Ramona 4.jpg

The unfortunate incident at New Zealand :(

Ramona 5.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  4. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

*insert joke about women driving too fast*

:p

No, seriously: always great to see women having success in motorsports.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Hiroshi Awazu

Hiroshi Awazu
    Off Topic Moderator

Uh....:inlove:

• Like Like x 2
  6. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Its a pity that sometimes is more required to them to be pretty than fast...

• Like Like x 1
  7. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

Sex sells. It's all about marketing. Danica Patrick is the prime example. ;)

8. Shawdad

Shawdad

I agree. I admit, I first visited their website because I thought they were attractive, ( they were introduced to me by an e-mail from my brother) but I am a true fan now. I am rooting for them to be the first Female WRC champs! :thumbsup:

9. anyone wanna buy a rally car over here? for only 75 800EUR you too can sit in the same seat that was graced by Ramona Karlsson's glorious bum! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  10. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

Was self criticism as well, I think we all heterosexual man fall for it, it is something beyond reason ;)

But we can always stay alert and try to be fair and judge them only because of their talent as drivers :)

11. Tom

Tom
    Staff Emeritus Staff

They're driving and wearing a suit like every other driver. Doesn't change much for me. Then again, I don't like pictures of barely dressed girls too much anyway - guess I'm still a kid and want to open presents. :p

• Like Like x 1
  12. Shawdad

Shawdad

I wish! I might donate though so i can get my picture on her roof for 2013 :cool:

13. that's pretty cool, didn't know you could do that so i did some digging around, more info here if anyone wants to know.

turns out Ramona and Miriam are selling their old car 'cus they're going to be driving a Fabia WRC car from now on!