Cut Track issues

Hey guys!

I'm building a track using BTB, and it is getting quite good, but i'm having problems with too many cut tracks.

Just by driving over the kurbs, I get a cut track warning.

It's good to see that BTB have this kind of thing but it's too sensitive, any way of fixing this?

Sorry for some english errors, i'm from Brazil.

The Green lines represent the driveable road where the cars should try to be contained within. This should match the edges of the road.

The Red lines show where the cars could run off to before they hit something. Move them in so that they are inside a collideable object such as a wall or tyres.

Many thanks guys! It works!

Another question, I know that BTB was designed to make track with the rfactor graphical standards. I'm planning to use the track to race in a league that uses GSC. Do you guys know someone with skills that could put the track at the GSC graphical standards? Thanks!

I can already put the track at GSC just exporting the track to rfactor and converting it to GSC. I just want to know if someone can put the track at the GSC graphical standards, like for example, the road textures used in some tracks made for GSC are far better than the rfactor ones, the grass, the gravel and etc,,

The track material shader, according to 3Dsimed, can be "bump specular map t1" where the Primary Texture Map has an Alpha channel which is 100% opaque.

The terrain is more complicated, with a mask used to blend the different terrain textures. That I've had no experience in.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back