Resource icon

Other Custom evoHUD layout 0.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Martin Fiala submitted a new resource:

Custom evoHUD layout - Customized evoHUD layout with some additional tweaks and features.

A customized layout for evoHUD, featuring changes both related to scale and position of the elements, as well as some of the functionality. It was originally part of the evoHUD thread, but I've decided to post it separately as I think it's better to keep the original thread only for the actual evoHUD discussion and support.

The layout is made for 1920x1080 resolution with all virtual mirrors enabled. It can obviously be customized for any other resolution and/or screen layout, but it has to...

Read more about this resource...

Martin Fiala updated Custom evoHUD layout with a new update entry:

Some tweaks and added resolutions

Here's a long overdue update of my evoHUD layout.

Changes:

- Keybindings updated to Direct Input instead of the legacy bindings that were used before. There's also the possibility of adding controller button bindings - I've left my controller bindings in the file, but they're commented out by default.

- Some layout tweaks, partly in response to the native HUD changes that also influenced the MFD.

- The layout is no longer strictly 1080p only. I've added variants for 1920x1200 and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Looks like my edits either didn't save or I messed up and the layouts for different resolutions are kinda broken. Nothing major, but not how they're supposed to be. I'll fix it ASAP (it's not exactly fun, especially when it comes to the delta bar).

There's no easy way to resize widgets. You have to manually change every widget/element size individually. I could likely do a 720p version, but it's not very likely to happen at this time, sorry.

Also, not sure what you mean by "working with evoHUD+", but evoHUD+ is pretty much a separate thing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back