• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Custom Championship Question

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by Kurt Gross, May 21, 2017.

1. Kurt Gross

Kurt Gross

Ratings:
    +4
    Is there any way to make race distance time instead of laps? Thanks in advance for any help.

2. Majuh

Majuh

Ratings:
    +107
    No.

3. Kurt Gross

Kurt Gross

Ratings:
    +4
    Okay. Thanks for the help. The reason I asked is because I noticed some online races were timed races instead of laps. Just wondering how they did that and if you could do it in a custom championship.

4. Majuh

Majuh

Ratings:
    +107
    It's only possible for Multiplayer races right now.

5. Gevatter

Gevatter

Ratings:
    +77
    AFAIK it's mainly a problem with the AI. They are not good at projecting their fuel load and such for a timed race, and there also may be issues recognizing if they are on the final lap etc. I hope that with the current advancements with the AI timed races offline will be available some day :)

For now I just set a lap time and then approximate the laps needed for a race of a certain length. Takes more time, but mostly works out OK.