1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Custom Championship mode.

Discussion in 'Stock Car Extreme' started by Msportdan, Mar 9, 2015.

1. Track/calander selection in current Championship mode.

1 vote(s)
    3.8%
  2. A fully customisable Championship mode.

22 vote(s)
    84.6%
  3. Not bothered.

3 vote(s)
    11.5%
  1. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Reiza can we at all get this mode, like simbin games of old. (think RRe is adding a custom mode too)

Where we can pick a class of car/any tracks/any rules.? Bit more freedom than the seasons already in game. or at least an option to change the tracks calendar ?

What you think..

2. I did not understand why this research, if in this thread the championship customization is one of the most requested features by the community.

3. Msportdan

Msportdan
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Reiza have you got a reason for not adding a custom championship mode. Now you have a great selectin of tracks to run.

4. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

Reason is simple: lack of source code for the engine + lack of programmers who can add such features without the source code. We are aware this is a desirable feature.

We could perhaps create an external tool but I believe there is one already from rF which works in GSC.

5. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

It would be a good idea to "fix" the current championship feature first. From my understanding the bug in scoring is not an easy fix hence why it lingers update after update. I gave up on running any championships until the fix is in place.

6. Renato Simioni

Renato Simioni
    Reiza Studios

There will be an update on this topic soon.

• Like Like x 2
  7. In the meantime, take a look at Champ R-esult Christmas edition, for rFactor. It works for GSC too, you simply run a single race event with whatever settings you want, and then load the result file into this utility and it adds the event to the season, creates your championship standings for you, working out the points and showing a few other things like constructors points and lap stats.

Here's a previous post with a guide to using this utility:
    http://www.racedepartment.com/threa...game-stock-car-2013.73334/page-3#post-1823987

8. William Wester

William Wester
    Premium Member

Thanks, I'm patient, MUCH more good in GSCE than bad.

9. 1.33 is out, still no fix for championships standings? that so hard to fix? No sense to drive any offline champs until then...

10. Orrrrrrr just run single races and keep track of points in an excel spreadsheet. Works way better than actually using championship mode.

11. honestly...i tryed that...i also made cart extreme championships in my own notepad, but that is complete b.s. I would like game to count points as it is (wouldn´t hurt if they also implement team scorings!) ....but that sims so tough to fix i guess, that we wait how many updates till now? btw.... i would rather have points sorted in game than some new go-kart tracks.

12. Ryan Soucy

Ryan Soucy
    Premium Member

I race offline mostly, so this is the only reason I have not purchased. Fingers crossed (and plenty of pCars for now.)