1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

current promo offer

Discussion in 'iRacing' started by Eckhart von Glan, Jul 16, 2015.

1. as iRacing will team up with renault to recreate the formule renault 2.0 and 3.5 in the near future, there is a new promo-code out for new members: "To celebrate this announcement iRacing is offering a special discount for new members – get 3-months for just $5 (a $30 value). Use promo code PR-RENAULT when you create your new account at www.iracing.com/membership. "

2. Oh bummer! I wanted to trial iRacing so i just signed up yesterday for the "half price" offer of 1 month @$6.00 :rolleyes:

I know many peeps whinge about the cost of iRacing and i don't want to start doing that as i am a believer that it's ok to charge a premium price for a premium product, however, at $50 per year (and that's half price) I must admit i am disappointed with the fact that you don't get a single open wheeler or single grand prix track included in the initial membership.
    .... or is there some promo code for cars and tracks too :D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I think there are sometimes promo codes which give you not only a discount but also one or the other extra car or track, not quite sure, though.

4. You can get an extra 3 months for 9$ by using PR-SUMMERSALE2015

5. Thank you, that worked fine!

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks Jamie, i will probably do that :)

7. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

Anyone know of any promotion codes going for existing members? My subscription just ran out, and it's depressing to see new members getting 3 months for $9 when I have to pay $10 for one month?

8. I just renewed for another 3 months and used the PR-SUMMERSALE2015 promo code. Brought the price down to $9.

• Beer Beer x 1
  9. Ross Balfour

Ross Balfour
    #99 | Roaring Pipes Maniacs

You have saved me about £15 my man, thank you very very much :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. I did this too and with a forgotten $11 credit in my account - renewed for free. WooT!

11. There's a new one month for $1 code for new accounts.
    Promo code: PROneDollarOneMonth

Last edited: Oct 22, 2015