Cupra Leon Competición 2022

Cars Cupra Leon Competición 2022 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi Fuzo!
I downloaded your mod and I have a problem with glowing skins/damage.
Is it normal or how to fix it?

View attachment 700642
Have a nice day!
Its not normal, I have never seen anything like that, you are first person reporting this. Just a wild guess, try reinstalling the mod, if the problem will persist, try to change PP filter and check again.

How to activate this car in AC? I installed through CM newest version, installation was successful, but the car does not appear in the car list. has it a different name there? Checked several times, it is not in. restarting CM, too.
There is nothing special to install this car, just unpack it to ac root or throw to CM and click install, there is no reason not to appear in the list, the name is Cupra Leon Competición 2022 in the list.

Hi, first, thanks for the great Mod.

I have 3 Problems with this car / mod.

- The car to start is hard, because the enging is going off if dont let the wheels spin...
- If i can drive the car on the track - the first 3 gears are ok - but then its maxed out to 142kmh. Its like it is a car with 50hp.
- The car is flashing from beginning and i cannot stop it. I have key binded for that, but it dont work for me.

Hi, first, thanks for the great Mod.

I have 3 Problems with this car / mod.

- The car to start is hard, because the enging is going off if dont let the wheels spin...
- that's the reason the car has working launch control, try to use it.
- If i can drive the car on the track - the first 3 gears are ok - but then its maxed out to 142kmh. Its like it is a car with 50hp.
- no idea what you mean by this, like you can't go pass gear 3?
- The car is flashing from beginning and i cannot stop it. I have key binded for that, but it dont work for me.
- car flashes automatically in pit zone, like most of racing cars do. When you leave pit zone, car won't flash until you want to.

Hey thanks!

Launch Control, never used :D - Will give it try, thanks for your comment!

Second problem was a faulty setting in content manager, there was a active axis which toggled the HANDBRAKE to 50%, and then car was braked out...what a ****. But in other cars i didnt had this effect. Now the car is fast and its driving great!

Courious that i didnt configure a handbrake, because i have none.

Car Flashing - didnt know that, and yesterday i saw that its only in the box.

Great Mod, thanks for that! KR from Germany.

Hey thanks!

Launch Control, never used :D - Will give it try, thanks for your comment!

Second problem was a faulty setting in content manager, there was a active axis which toggled the HANDBRAKE to 50%, and then car was braked out...what a ****. But in other cars i didnt had this effect. Now the car is fast and its driving great!

Courious that i didnt configure a handbrake, because i have none.

Car Flashing - didnt know that, and yesterday i saw that its only in the box.

Great Mod, thanks for that! KR from Germany.
Happy to hear you figured it out, have fun :)

Hey there,

first, thank you for this awesome car! I enjoy it a lot on LFM! :)

But sometimes I have an issue, which only occurs sporadically: In a braking zone I am fully on the brake (no throttle input), but suddenly the brake and throttle get stuck at about 40% out of nowhere when braking. It seems to be related with the sequential downshift and the corresponding throttle blip the car does.

A short video describes it better than me:

and in Slow Motion:

The replay shows the wrong brake balance and the Sidekick app shows alway "N" instead of the gear, but the Dashboard is correct for the gear. The brake balance used was 47% I think.

Any ideas, what could cause this and how to get rid of it?

Thank you very much!

EDIT: CSP 0.2.2.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back