csr elite pedals or clubsport

right guys looking into which pedals to get and wanting to know how much difference there is between these 2 sets.both look a big step up from what i used to with my g27 pedals but needing to know from you guys may help my decision.obviously only problem is at momment clubsport out of stock n i am impatient lol so do i just go for csr elite

Hi Baz,

CSR Elite has an advantage if you planning on inverting the pedals. While CSP v2 has the improved brake and clutch.

Personally I would go for CSP v2. I currently have CSP v1 and contemplating the upgrade to v2.

Upvote 0
many thanks abdul,they defo will be inverted am in 2minds rite now as both are great sets from what i read in forums.am only using g27 pedals and even though they aint bad fanatec seam the superior pedal

Upvote 0
well, a friend of mine was very fond of his csp v2's
best pedals he ever had, he told me
but I read lots of stories about reliability bout them too
I just hope they're not all true cause I think of buying them myself...

Upvote 0
yeh i have heard similar things but on the otherhand have heard people say that they make you faster due to having more control over the pedals.tbh i thinking mayb i go with csr elite to start with n see how get on with them 1st and then upgrade to clubsports in few months

Upvote 0
must say awesome service from fanatec,email from them this morning saying pedals to be despatched today.look forward to seeing what every1 is on about saying they a big step up in class from g27 1s

Upvote 0
you can never have to many sets of pedals ... lets just say something goes wrong , you contact fanatec and all is agreed and they send the piece ... it is going to be 7 days without pedals/racing so two solution , a spare everything load cells and hal sensors or a spare set of pedals

Andi

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back