1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

csr elite pedals or clubsport

Discussion in 'Sim Racing Hardware' started by Baz Cutting, May 22, 2013.

1. right guys looking into which pedals to get and wanting to know how much difference there is between these 2 sets.both look a big step up from what i used to with my g27 pedals but needing to know from you guys may help my decision.obviously only problem is at momment clubsport out of stock n i am impatient lol so do i just go for csr elite

2. Abdul Al-Amry

Abdul Al-Amry
    2011 RD Indy 500 Winner

Hi Baz,

CSR Elite has an advantage if you planning on inverting the pedals. While CSP v2 has the improved brake and clutch.

Personally I would go for CSP v2. I currently have CSP v1 and contemplating the upgrade to v2.

• Like Like x 1
  3. many thanks abdul,they defo will be inverted am in 2minds rite now as both are great sets from what i read in forums.am only using g27 pedals and even though they aint bad fanatec seam the superior pedal

4. well, a friend of mine was very fond of his csp v2's
    best pedals he ever had, he told me
    but I read lots of stories about reliability bout them too
    I just hope they're not all true cause I think of buying them myself...

5. yeh i have heard similar things but on the otherhand have heard people say that they make you faster due to having more control over the pedals.tbh i thinking mayb i go with csr elite to start with n see how get on with them 1st and then upgrade to clubsports in few months

6. -Fanatec likes your post- :D

Baz, why not buy them immediately?
    might save you a few bucks, no?

7. defo thinking about it mate am on fanatec website as we speak

8. been there myself quite a few times
    up till now it was just windowshoppin' ;)
    but one day, who knows...

9. well finally went and ordered the csr elite pedals n once they arrive i can sell my g27

10. must say awesome service from fanatec,email from them this morning saying pedals to be despatched today.look forward to seeing what every1 is on about saying they a big step up in class from g27 1s

11. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

you can never have to many sets of pedals ... lets just say something goes wrong , you contact fanatec and all is agreed and they send the piece ... it is going to be 7 days without pedals/racing so two solution , a spare everything load cells and hal sensors or a spare set of pedals

Andi

12. veri gd point andi i do have my spare g25 set which am in process ov making a adaptor for to use on fanatec wheel just in case or can use the 27pedals