1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

CSP (fanatec) not recognized in game

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Aris Teidis, Nov 4, 2014.

1. I have downloaded the game a long time ago but never have had the time to try it. Yesterday I started the game, mainly to try the new (good) FF that I heard it was implemented after the latest massive update.

I have the CSW set (wheels - pedals - shifter) and it was already in function as I was playing AC before. The game (R3E) didn't recognized the wheel, so I switched it off and started again (the wheel set). This time CSW was recognized in the controllers menu but not the pedals set. I repeated the procedure many times with no success (I also restarted the game), the game no way "sees" the CSP set.

Does anybody has any suggestion to resolve this problem - the pedals set is attached to the wheel.

In case I manage to make pedals working is there a suggestion to set up the wheel for better feeling and what car/track combo would you suggest to take out the best from the new FF using the free content provided?

I am thinking of buying some content if the new FF feels really so good as many people here are talking about! What would you suggest for a start?

Thank you for your help / propositions!

2. Andi Goodwin

Andi Goodwin
    Premium Member

the game only sees the wheel as the pedals are plugged into the wheel if you plug pedals in as a usb it will see them , but you should be able to bind the pedals , go to profiles and go into the csw profile it offers , bind buttons and pedals as you need , game will now save a csw custom profile

Andi

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thank you, I'll try this!

Edit: Unfortunately didn't worked.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014