1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crowne Plaza Boxed??????

Discussion in 'RACE 07 - Official WTCC Game' started by John Bergqvist, Dec 27, 2008.

1. Hi, just saw this on the simbin site: [​IMG]
    Does this mean they released a boxed version? seems pretty silly to mock up an image like that if they didnt release one.
  2. Nope, is just to make it look good at the webpage =)
  3. oh. damn. i love boxes. i mite email simbin.
  4. I *think* there were boxed versions that were given out by Crowne Plaza to customers or something like that. They might of been sold at a couple of BTCC events as well IRC.
  5. kool, i still want a way 2 remove the demo + crowne plaza icons from within steam.
  6. Bloody annoying if you ask me,they released the crowne plaza raceway with the vectra included,then,just wjen i was getting to grips with the vectra handling and getting physched up for next years league using it,and then find that simbin don't update it with the rest of the race07 gtrevo and stcc.

bloody great simbin,thanks a bunch lol

7. The other problem is that they tried to stop people from modding it - even didn't release proper templates for it. Shame really as a lot of people liked the car, and it seemed to be especially good in the wet.
  8. yeah i know,just like its real life counterpart.
    never mind,perhaps i can only hope they are doing this just so they can release a BTCC add on at some point in the future.

that would be nice to think eh,unrealistic but nice lol

9. Dave Stephenson

Dave Stephenson
    Technical Administrator Staff

wasn't it just preliminary work for exactly that, but since we all know whos got the license maybe theyve gone of the idea for now.