Crown Seven NetRex 2014 presentation

Good afternoon,

Today were are proud to announce Crown Seven NetRex’s 2014 competitor. This season we are continuing our relationship with the Crown Seven brand who we are very proud to represent in the world of FSR.

As for the lineup the team has decreased slightly in size with notable additions such as Carlos Martín, Tuomas Koriala and Morgan Morand.

WC: Gergo Baldi and Morgan Morand

ACE: Danny van der Niet and Chris de Jong

ACE 2: Carlos Martin and Alvaro Torres

PRO: Alessio Campus and Tuomas Koriala

A huge thanks is in order for Ernesto de Angelis with regards to his masterpiece that is the C7NX-02 which has departed from last years design. With limited free time recently he has still created a work of art which you can all see in the embedded video below.

Onto the pre-season quotes from drivers and other members of the team.

Alessio Campus
"New technical regulation, new rules.. but good teams and good simdrivers should emerge as always. Atmosphere is undefined and determined at the same time.”

Alvaro Torres
“This will be my 2º season in FSR and like the last one, I'll have some problems to competing as I would like. Nonetheless, I really want to start the season with my new team. I have already noticed that the level of this team in every way is very high, so I will try my best despite problems. Last season I achieved goals that I would haven't never dreamed thanks to PSR, so my main goal is to finish the season as high as possible, and try to help my teammates to win the championship. I think that Netrex has one of the strongest teams in FSR so I have to take advantage of this and improve my level. Really grateful to them for this opportunity, we'll try not to disappoint and provide the maximum possible points for the team. I can't wait more for first race in Bahrain!”

Tuomas Koriala
“So, we're finally near at the start of the new season. Everything is new, drivers, simulation and the mod. It will be a tough one for sure, even for professionals. As far as I can tell from my experience on track especially tyres play an important role this year, as the tyre wear simulation is far more precise than with the previous simulation. The dirty air was also proven to be very effective so the addition of DRS was very clever indeed and looking forward for some exciting races.

And like I said back there, everything is new, especially the drivers. Some of the last year's World Trophy (as it is called now, Pro), are moving to the now called Ace which was World Series before. A whole bunch of newcomers, too. Since everyone around here are so new I have no sincerest idea what our pace will be in this division, but I'm sure the guys in Ace and WC can kick some serious butt.

As for my experience, I'm pretty comfortable with the mod already, though I still have to do a lot of preparations during the time we still have left until it's go. Before it was even announced that FSR decided to use the Formula ISI mod, I had been driving with the mod beforehand so I got some kind of feeling what is to come. Unfortunately I haven't been catching up with the rest of the team that much during their testing, but I've always checked the news and how they feel about the track and car. It all seems pretty good at the moment. I also remember how Alessio (my teammate) was fairly quicker than me last year. Well this year I'm trying to keep up with him as well as I can, but you never know what will happen in the first round...I'm eagerly waiting how that will play out. However, I'm happy with the team so far, it's really going to push me forward in my career. Forza Netrex!”

Carlos Martín
Im very delighted to be part of this big family and to take the opportunity in this challeging season. I can't wait anymore to drive this beauty beast.

Morgan Morand
Ernesto talked to me and seems very excited to have me in the netrex team. It was for a testing role but i managed to have a little free time to race for him. The atmosphere is really good and the team has some potential. Rf2 is a new challenge and will make some surprise during the season. I will try to do my best without have the aim to win the championship. I give me less pressure and enjoy high level simracing

Here is the moment you’ve all been waiting for. The youtube link with the presentation!
Please go to our website at the bottom of the page where a gallery can be found to further immerse yourself in the car's beauty.

Thank you and have a great season!

Fred Owen
Crown Seven NetRex team manager
www.netrexgp.com

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back