1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crown Seven NetRex - 2013 Unveil

Discussion in 'Formula SimRacing' started by Fred Owen, Mar 27, 2013.

1. Fellow simracers,
    Below in the link you can see our challenger for the 2013 FSR season. As well as this the team lineup will be included in the video.

A massive thanks goes to Ernesto De Angelis for his monumental effort in designing the car, making the unveil video and creating the website. All of which are masterpieces in their own rights!

Here is the link to the team website :

And finally the unveil video:

Sorry its one minute late ;)
    • Like Like x 20
  2. That is gonna look good in my rearview mirrors. Nice job!
    • Like Like x 5
  3. Wow so proud of ernesto now!!!!
  4. Tume

The unlucky Finn

Another Lotus mimic, eh? Nice job! :D
  5. Wtf that was amazing, brilliant editing! :confused:

It's just a shame that Chris de Jong 's will be in the wall on lap 1..... :roflmao:
    • Like Like x 2
  6. erm is smoking parafanalia allowed? we have some under age drivers dont we? smoking sponsorship is banned in real f1
  7. Thanks to everyone for the nice words.
    Electronic cigarette is not smoking, it's even allowed in public places. Advertising is totally legal under my law. If it is not in your country, no idea.
  8. dont get me wrong its an awesome looking car but in the uk packs of cigerettes have big nasty warnings about cancer adverts on tv about risks of smoking no adverts for smoking are allowed not even in sports look at british gp, german, spanish and most other european gp's were logos were allowed on real f1 cars
  9. That electronic cigarettes has nothing to do with smoking, thats discussable, but its right, in law it has nothing to do with smooking.
    In Germany, politicans are allready had adjusted the law, you can't smoke them everywhere(state institutions), but i dont know if there is a advertising ban or something.
  10. Oh wow, great looking car! Going to be a pleasure commentating on that :)
  11. Good luck NetRex. You will be a tough rival.
  12. David Armstrong

David Armstrong
    Premium Member

Gorgeous stuff Eny ;)
    Best of luck for 2013 guys!
    • Like Like x 1
  13. If i would have been in world trophy this year, even if i would have pole position there, i would wait for u to pass and ramm your gearbox like lastyear, gosh i miss that.

Yours sincerely,
    ( the biggest maldonado fan xD )
    Chris aka fu jon :p de jong
  14. Good luck for 2013 season guys, will be always a pleasure to fight with you.
  15. Javier Alvarez

Javier Alvarez

Good Luck Ernesto. We expect to keep learning a lot from NetRex during this year.
  16. Amazing presentation!! :thumbsup: