Crown Seven NetRex - 2013 Unveil

Fellow simracers,
Below in the link you can see our challenger for the 2013 FSR season. As well as this the team lineup will be included in the video.

A massive thanks goes to Ernesto De Angelis for his monumental effort in designing the car, making the unveil video and creating the website. All of which are masterpieces in their own rights!

Here is the link to the team website :
http://www.crown7netrex.com/c7nx/

And finally the unveil video:

Thanks!
Sorry its one minute late ;)

Thanks to everyone for the nice words.
Electronic cigarette is not smoking, it's even allowed in public places. Advertising is totally legal under my law. If it is not in your country, no idea.

dont get me wrong its an awesome looking car but in the uk packs of cigerettes have big nasty warnings about cancer adverts on tv about risks of smoking no adverts for smoking are allowed not even in sports look at british gp, german, spanish and most other european gp's were logos were allowed on real f1 cars

Thanks to everyone for the nice words.
Electronic cigarette is not smoking, it's even allowed in public places. Advertising is totally legal under my law. If it is not in your country, no idea.
That electronic cigarettes has nothing to do with smoking, thats discussable, but its right, in law it has nothing to do with smooking.
In Germany, politicans are allready had adjusted the law, you can't smoke them everywhere(state institutions), but i dont know if there is a advertising ban or something.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back