CREWCHIEF in RACE07

• Thread starter Deleted member 13397
  • Start date
A couple of things, in your 0.41 update you mention that the blue flags are missing. Personally (and I use the ams.exe) my crew chief is telling me about blue flags, actually a bit before the game does; from the 0.36c update.

A second thing, when doing a race where you set the number of laps instead of time the crewchief seems to think that it is both a lap and time race. This unfortunately means that crewchief thinks that the race is 6 hours long (asking "how long is left" confirms this). I wonder if it's possible to sort of change the data given to trick crew chief in thinking that the lap races don't have a set time limit.

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 13397

thanks for the report, Mr.Random,
yes we do miss yellow and blue flags, but CC is pretty smart in seeing that you get lapped
the same for track cutting, there seems a pretty good logic behind it

about, race length, i will need to investigate this, but a good point, thanks

and as a surprise for the weekend
a new version of the R07 plugin is ready to download at our BLOG
and
a prototype of our CC GTL plugin (still with many bugs but rolling)

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 13397

we included part of the logic of the R07Tweaks into the plugin
so you can set in the menu before starting the event, the starting time of the RACE session

Clipboard01.jpg

and set time accelaration like in GTR2
unfortunatly this solution has drawbacks, you cant set time progress to 0 and you can only set starting time for the race1 & race2 & warmup (will be all same) ignoring that predefined in the track

Mucho has figured out how to make yellow flags work 100% in Race 07 / Crewchief.
Believe the rf1 compatibility interface is complete now?

Hope to expand on it in the future as Race 07 / Simbin games can rapport a lot more info than the Rf1 compatibility in Crew Chief can do.

Have a try at the latest version
I was trying to get this file but that blog link seems to go to an offline forum with a password form. It says they now run a forum but the link for the forum isn't also working.

Got a question, intalled all correctly but for some reasons the spotter dont say anything, just a few time it works but then if i start again the sim, no spotter.
i use ams on CC and when i run the batch file it gives the right messages, shared mem setup and time patch active. in game i get jim and the pitman but the spotter is manly absent.
Anybody knows a fix ?
thanks

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play