• So long as all your wheels are pointing in roughly the same direction, you should be fine.
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Create Screenshot 'Preview' like Standard AC-Preview

Discussion in 'Assetto Corsa' started by MatrixMulder, Jun 3, 2017.

1. MatrixMulder

MatrixMulder
    Premium

Ratings:
    +4
    Hello,
    how can i create the same Preview from my own painted cars, like AC?

The same angle and so...
    i know, i need stuido black. But i looks different, than orignal AC Priview pics.

Can anybody help me?

Please :)

2. jlnprssnr

jlnprssnr
    Premium

Ratings:
    +69
    Content Manager can do this. Don't know if you need the full version, though

3. Grand Tourist

Grand Tourist
    Enjoying the beautiful world of GT's Premium

Ratings:
    +1,219
    Yes. Go to assettocorsa/sdk/dev/kspreviewbuilder. Open the application, select your car of choice and showroom of choice and hit the start button. All skins with no preview will be automatically screened and applied with the preview showroom you selected. If you still feel there is a difference, uncheck the box to apply a preview for all skins of the car(s) you chose. Take note that this might take a bit of time when selecting multiple cars and you cant watch tv or vids on your screen then. I redid all of mine with the white studio showroom, looking more slick.