• "Mwoah" - Kimi Räikkönen
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest. Follow RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and YouTube.

Crashes after new hotfix

Discussion in 'RaceRoom Racing Experience' started by Mike Wyatt, Jul 5, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Mike Wyatt

Mike Wyatt
    Premium

Ratings:
    +387
    Is anyone else having problems after the new hotfix? When I successfully catch a "ghost" and set a new PB on the R3e Competitions, my computer freezes up completely within a few seconds after the completion of the lap. It holds the current screen view and the sounds continue in a loop but the computer is locked up. After a few tries I can get to my desktop using ctrl-alt-del but I have no cursor so I have to use my power button to shut the computer down. This began immediately after the new hotfix and happened 6 times in a row, each time when I caught the ghost as noted above, on 6 separate R3e Competitions.

2. Luís de Gomes

Luís de Gomes
    Premium

Ratings:
    +14
    Well... I've the same problem...
    Recently after the hotfix the game crashed 2 or 3 times...

3. Luís de Gomes

Luís de Gomes
    Premium

Ratings:
    +14
    2 times in the last hour in Multiplayer! :/

4. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen
    Buggered if I know..... Premium

Ratings:
    +1,311
  5. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,250
    I had a similar problem right after one of the other patches in May. Tried all sorts to fix it without success. In the end I reinstalled the game, and that worked.

6. Mike Wyatt

Mike Wyatt
    Premium

Ratings:
    +387
    I sent in a ticket to R3e last night with lots of details on the crashes I had and received an email this AM that with that info they were able to find the bug and make a fix for it and they're trying to get another hotfix out today to address it.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

• Like Like x 3
  7. Lars Hansen

Lars Hansen
    Buggered if I know..... Premium

Ratings:
    +1,311
    And they did:)

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Ross Garland

Ross Garland
    A legend in my own mind... Staff Premium

Ratings:
    +2,250
    They may introduce problems with their patches sometimes, but nobody can say they're lazy when it comes to rectifying them. :thumbsup:

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Mike Wyatt

Mike Wyatt
    Premium

Ratings:
    +387
    To paraphrase: To err is human, to fix your screw-ups immediately is divine.

• Haha Haha x 3