1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crashcast FM Episodes (merged)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Bram, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Bram

Roaring Pipes Maniacs | #27 Staff Premium Member

postcast..jpg Our own race commentator Simon Smith and his co-host Maurice Zondag have compiled their first radio show that you can listen as a podcast.

The Crashcast FM Crew will tell you in this first episode a bit about how the idea of the show came to mind and who they are. Simon has discovered some great news about FSR, GrandPrix Online, RaceDepartment, RCR and Gentlemens racing.

We will post each episode of the show directly here on the frontpage of RaceDepartment as a podcast widget.

Happy listening and please leave your comments in the section below as the hosts can't wait to hear your feedback!

Click here to listen to the podcast of Crashcast FM
  2. Love the idea for this, I will be listening each show, and sharing the link with all my simracing friends.
  3. Thanks again Keith :) and thank you to anyone who gives it a listen. I hope over time it will grow into something rather special :)
  4. Luvly! I really enjoyed listening to you guys! I sure hope you will endlessly continue with this podcast. Thank you!
  5. wow awsome Simon & Maurice great show cant wait for the next one :) hope there will be many more shows
  6. Knut Omdal Tveito

Knut Omdal Tveito
    Premium Member

Great show. Keep 'em coming!
  7. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

Wow! i don't listen to radio but this one will make me listen. Thank you folks! I hope this will continue :smile:
  8. How do I look it up on iTunes? Great show.
  9. Ramon van Rijn

Ramon van Rijn
    Premium Member

Finally found time to listen; excellent show guys, enjoyed it. It was exactly the right length.
    Keep it up :)
  10. Bram

postcast_..jpg Maurice Zondag and Simon Smith just released their second podcast of Crashcast FM. Over 800 listeners made the first show to a big success and a great start of cool project that we absolutely will be following here on RD.

You can leave your comments on the show here in the comment box below and as you can hear in episode 2 they will be read and some of them actually got broadcasted also.

Have fun with episode 2. Hear how Flavio Briatore starts a new career as setup developer at the show.

Click here to listen to the second podcast of Crashcast FM
  11. James Johnson

James Johnson
    The Weatherman

Yay #2 Awesome Job Guys. :)
  12. Great Podcast again. You guys make a great duo.
    And there is a good mix between fun moments and serious moments. Keep it up. :smile:
  13. Mommy Mommy i got named on Chrashcast :) thanks guys

truly a awsome show i love already flavio :) what will he teach us next. now get it a step further i just say SHOUTcastTV :D
  14. Loved this episode. Big hugs!! lol

Look forward to working with you guys soon.

15. lol guys
    nice episode. I laughed & enjoyed Flavio's new job, but I think he needs some cough syrup :biggrin::smile:
  16. Bram

He should be banned from Crashcast for life :thumbup:
  17. I actually listened to this on my iPod on the way to class today :)

Very good, can't say I liked Flavio too much but I'm probably being harsh, overall excellent and loads of fun again, interesting to hear about GPO. You can hear the progression in the confidence/familiarity increase.
  18. Listening right now... this is a great show you guys have here. I can't wait for the next episode! :wink:
  19. Maurice Zondag shoud donate his sound to car develepors who make machine that talk his voice is so smouth and sounds perfect for radio.
  20. Just finished listening to the first two episodes. Love the easy going attitude, makes for a great show. I subscribed via iTunes and look forward to the next episode.