1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Could somebody create two MAS files for me please?

Discussion in 'Bob's Track Builder' started by ThreeDays, Jan 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The thread title is pretty self-explanatory :D. I'm having problems with my MAS compressor and it crashes before it finishes packing everything into the files. I only have this to do to complete the track and upload it, so I would be very grateful if somebody could do it for me.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VQBURZR2

I've put two folders, one with textures and the other one with objects, into a zip file. The idea, of course, is to create a MAS file called 'Textures' and another one called 'Objects' and then zip them up and upload them somewhere where I can get them.

Cheers

2. you don't mean Xpack, are you?

3. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

I will look at it.

4. No, no, just creating a MAS file for the textures and another one for the objects so that I can then put them in the folder of my track, modify the SCN, credit whoever packed the MAS files in the loading page and publish everything on RFactorCentral, and Robert is your brother's uncle.

5. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

6. Thanks, Erwin. I've gone into the page and it tells me that the file is invalid or has been deleted. However, I'll try later on, because you sometimes get error messages when there's nothing wrong with the files. I'll keep you informed :)

7. Erwin Greven

Erwin Greven
    Premium Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.